Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 1

(Y/n)'s point of view.

September 17, 20XX

Location: Chamber room.

Time: Eleven o'clock p.m.

Here I am... In the base of the enemy who wants me dead so bad, yet they have to use my friends just to get to me. Damn that blasted son of a bitch Dionix...! He's turned Neptune, Noire, Blanc and Vert into what Uzume and Adult Neptune call: Chaos CPUs... Before I saw what they transformed into, the claw that matches with what Chaos Black Heart hand's, look like what I saw before I got hit. The claw swipe from her got my right cheek, but damn it hurts like hell... She got me good... even though the attack wasn't on her own will... Now I'm having to be forced to fight my friends who I'm supposed to be saving right now... Talk about a worst turn of events... Nothing has prepared me to actually hurt, let alone go full force against my friends... I just hope everything turns out okay...

Uzume: (Y/n), what's the plan?

As Uzume asks me what to do, I wonder the exact same question myself. Four super charged goddesses, let alone powered up with Chaos mist... Bad combination towards us considering who we're dealing with...

(Y/n): We're not going to make it if we fight them all at once... We're gonna have to split the work load.

Uzume: Then that means each of us takes an enemy of our choice then?

(Y/n): Right. Whoever you choose... I wish you the best of luck... Warn the others if you're about to collapse as well. That way, it gives us all a warning of each others conditions in case one of them goes after the next person.

Adult Neptune: In that case... I'll take Vert.

IF: Me and Compa will take Nep-Nep.

Compa: Right.

Uzume: I'll take Noire then. (Y/n), that leaves you with Blanc.

(Y/n): Wouldn't have it any other way. Her attacks hit hard. With her like this and powered up from this mist... I'll be able to handle her heavy hits considering I faced against her a couple times.

My team looks at each other and nods before breaking the huddle, face towards their opponents and line up who they are facing. My enemy for this is Blanc... From my time with Blanc, she focuses on heavy hitting, but has some skills to still attack at a decent speed. Though since we're facing Chaos powered CPUs now... I don't know what to expect out of this... But right now, she is called Chaos White and even the others as well depending their color.

Chaos Purple (Neptune): Well well, looks like I get to fight my friends.

Chaos Green (Vert): Heh, as long as I get a target for my spear, I don't care who it is.

Chaos Black (Noire): Hope you liked the attack I made (Y/n), cause after I'm done with daydreamer over there, you're next. Maybe I'll give a matching side to those scars.

Chaos White (Blanc): Sorry to pop your bubble Noire, but you might not get a chance after I'm through with crushing the idiot first.

I looked at my friends who I was about to face. I knew it was for their own good. Though a part of me inside... Didn't want to go through with this... Not one bit at least. It hurt me having to go through with this... Nothing has prepared me to hurt my own friends in a real fight...

Uzume: Remember (Y/n), we only need to knock them out. I promise we can help them, but only after things calm down.

(Y/n): I know... But how do you fight those that you love and are your friends...?