Subplot: Book release with Blanc.

Third person view.

September 3, 20XX

Location: Lowee's Basilicom.

Time: Morning.

Blanc was at her computer as she typed in a fast pace. She was currently working an all nighter as she was close to getting her book done. Blanc smiled while seeing her book approaching the finishing point to her story as the evil wizard was defeated, peace had returned to the land. As their hard work to bring peace to the world finally came to be, the human girl and the male knight lived happily ever after. Thus, marking the end of her book as it is ready to be edited and published. After completing her book, Blanc sends out a request to her editor to look over the contents in the book to fix any grammatical mistakes. After that, she decides to head to sleep and get some rest. When daylight arrives, she wakes up really tired from pulling that all night work on her story. Blanc then heard someone knocking at her bedroom door as she got up to answer it. When she does, (Y/n) was the one she sees behind the door.

(Y/n): Hey there Blanc.

Blanc: (Y/n)...? What are you doing here?

(Y/n): Nothing much. I was doing a mission for Histoire here in Lowee and after completing it, I thought I come visit since I'm in the area. Though I'm surprised to see you only waking up just now.

Blanc: (Yawns) About that, I was up all night working on my book again... I even completed it and sent a request to my editor to have it checked and fix any grammar mistakes.

(Y/n): Huh, that's some dedication to your story Blanc. Though, you shouldn't really do that... Writers need their sleep too.

Blanc: Even so, you can't stop someone when they're in a good mood.

(Y/n): Valid counter point. Just don't do it too often.

Blanc: No promises. Once I'm on a streak, its hard to stop.

(Y/n): Okay, okay. I just don't want you tiring yourself out is all.

Blanc: Thank you for your concerns (Y/n). I do appreciate you looking out for myself.

(Y/n): You're welcome. So how long do you think it'll take for the editor to fix and then send your copies to you?

Blanc: Not sure. Probably in four days at most. After that, I just need to set an event once they come in to announce my new book.

(Y/n): Neat. I should get going. I'll be back in four days to see if your books do come in. Consider me your first buyer. After all, you did ask me to be there for when you pass out books anyway. I wouldn't miss it, even if it was the end of the world.

Blanc smiled at that.

Blanc: Sure thing. See you then.

Four days later...

September 7, 20XX

Location: Book store in Lowee.

Time: Night.

Before the books came, Blanc went straight to work to send out notices of her new book being released soon and wanted to pass them out in person. (Y/n) accompanied her as they prepared a table and wait for people to come. To fill in some space, books were stacked near them as some boxes were open to take some books out of the shipping boxes they came in. A cardboard cutout of the front cover of the book had been made in advance due to Blanc's planning to be placed near their table.