1K milestone reached!!

Neptune: (Wakes up very tired and walks past the computer) I wonder what pudding Sojammy has- (Takes a double check at the view counts) Oh my. Soejammy!! (Runs to go get him and brings him here)

Soejammy: Ack!! (Falls down over a cord from Neptune's rushing) Uggh... I was sleeping Neptune... I was up late playing video games...

Neptune: I know, but look!! (Points to the computer and the view count)

Soejammy: Huh? (Takes a look and his jaw drops to the ground) Holy sweet chocolate candy!!! One thousand views all together?! When?! How?!

Neptune: You ask me!!

Soejammy: Well looks like an announcement is needed it seems.

Neptune: Yup. Go to town pal.

Soejammy: Right.

Hey everyone. I have something special planned since we reached 1K on how many views between my story has so far. How would you like to dive deeper into the thoughts of your character? My thoughts goes like this; Your character has started to carry a journal, but in secret to document what they've experienced. We'll go into the actual days and mind of what happened on the days that were skipped, but has to be short and simple in the process. Let me know in the comments of what you all think and-

Soejammy: (Gets a pie thrown at his face) Aaah!! What the-?!

Neptune: Sorry, always wanted to do that.

Soejammy: (Wipes pie from his face) This isn't over you know.

Moving on... Let me know in the comments of what you all think and let me know. I plan on making more for free after this, so if we hit 2K I'll give you people a cool/funny event. What does the event contain??

Soejammy and Neptune (French accent): We will never tell!! (Salutes with explosions in the background)

Thank you everyone for reading my story and wish to hear what you think of my story so far. Until then...

Soejammy: This has been your author of the book-

Neptune: and your Protagonist of Protagonists!

Soejammy and Neptune: See you all in the next chapter!!