Special 3K Introduction sequence!!

Soejammy: *Wakes up in front of the computer very groggy* Uggh... Oh man... Did I fall asleep at the computer again...? Jeez... *yawns* I have to stop doing that... Or else I'll pick up on Blanc's all nighter syndrome...

A hammer then flies at Soejammy's head to which knocks him off his chair with a yell as Blanc walks in with her signature angry face.

Blanc: I heard that damn it!! What do you mean by "all nighter syndrome?!?!"

Soejammy: You tend to do that a lot when you're working on you're stories!!!

Blanc: I don't care!! Don't compare what I do with my work to what happens wi- *notices the view count* Oh wow.

Soejammy: What is it?

Blanc: You have over 3,000 views on your story now.

Soejammy: Really?? *looks at the computer* Huh. Guess another announcement is needed. Hmm... I know just the thing.

Gets some camera equipment and pulls some money out of his pocket.

Soejammy: Call the others and leave (Y/n) in the blind. Tell him that a documentation with some funny clips are needed to build shares for the nations.

Blanc: Sure thing. *Goes to tell the others what's going on*

Soejammy: Let's make some introduction magic happen!!!

Hey everyone, it's that time again where I give you all a check point line to where another thousand event takes place! So sit back and relax as you pop in your special tunes and enjoy the new special introduction description!! (Note: This will only appear here, if you want a reminder how the introduction screen goes, come back here to get a refresher. If not, that is your choice completely cause who wouldn't want to jump right into the story?)

(Insert opening Neptunia theme here or any music you like)

Music starts playing as the camera is zooming past the clouds and then to an over view of Gamindustri. The camera then shows (Y/n) being seen lying under a tree relaxing in the shade until being woken up by a noise he can hear. He sits up to see his friends calling to him. He then jumps to his feet as he then follows them.

(Insert title of the series)

Camera begins to show (Y/n) is training by himself with Neptune and Nepgear watching him practice. Then out of nowhere, a Dogoo lands on his head to which he freaks out and hits a home run on it. Cut to Lastation where (Y/n) helps carry around important documents with Uni to which he then falls over with Noire looking slightly annoyed behind her desk as (Y/n) chuckles to himself looking at Noire as she gives a slight smile also. Jumps to Lowee where (Y/n) is reading some of the books in the same room with Blanc, Rom and Ram until he gets to a page that has crayon marks on it. Blanc jumps to conclusions just slightly as Rom and Ram blame (Y/n) for drawing in the book as he begins to get chased by Blanc. Then it shows (Y/n) training with Vert to which the both of them clash against each other with their weapons with their friends watching them spar.

Screen cuts to (Y/n) at a park bench relaxing with some of his friends in Hyperdimension as he thinks of his friends and family back in his world. The group then suddenly hears a portal open with Dionix kidnapping (Y/n) and is brought to a crater where he soon gets into a combat stance. Back with Neptune's group, Mirasashiro and a Chaos monster shows up after the abduction happens as the CPUs and CPU Candidates transform into their HDD forms and they begin to fight the enemy.

With (Y/n), he is blocking and striking back with each clash he and Dionix make as they move around inside the crater. (Y/n) then jumps into the air as he then summons then switches weapons for the Sapphire Spirit Blade as an aura surrounds him to send multiple energy slashes. Dionix jumps to block each attack as both him and (Y/n) exchange sword blows with some punches in the mix. Upon getting a stun on (Y/n), Dionix hits (Y/n) to send him spiraling to the ground with a crash.

Camera goes back to where it shows the CPUs facing against Mira as some drones fly around him firing lasers as he fires using a giant mini-gun. Green Heart takes care of two drones, Black Heart and Purple Heart deflecting the incoming shots as White Heart slams Mira down to the ground with her axe. Camera changes over to show the CPU Candidates facing what looks like an Ancient Dragon who was changed by the mist into a Chaos variety. Black Sister fires some heavy shots at the Nightmare, while the White Sisters use Ice Coffin together to attack the beast. This bought Purple Sister to fire her MPBL at the beast to finish it off.

The camera then changes back to where (Y/n) is struggles to get back up while Dionix charges up an attack. Though (Y/n) doesn't falter seeing the attack begin to charge up as he gets into his own stance to charge up as well. Both stare each other down as a thunderstorm begins to form where they are at as they charge in towards each other. The camera show's (Y/n)'s friends until it cuts back to Dionix and (Y/n) about to clash with their attacks as the camera freezes to capture the frame with the final shot.

(End of introduction sequence and music here)

Soejammy: *Scorched from capturing every moment due to being caught in battle* I did it... Oh boy... *falls over to the ground* Neptune...! Get this to development ASAP...! I need a nap... *passes out*

Neptune: Roger that captain! Well, did everyone like how this introduction was made? Please comment what you think here. Stay tuned for more chapters in the future everyone! Bye bye!

Neptune waves at the audience as Blanc and Noire help carry Soejammy to bed to rest up from what happened.