Chapter 4: New clothes and new powers. Show them the power of a human!

Third person view.

June 23, 20XX

Location: Planeptune square.

Time: Noon.

After having fully recovered and able to move on his own without help, (Y/n) was being pulled by Neptune with excitement as they walk around Planeptune with Nepgear to go to the nearest clothing store.

(Y/n): Remind me why we are heading to the clothing store again?

Neptune: Plot reasons.

(Y/n): Wait, what?

Nepgear: Don't mind about what Neptune said (Y/n), she does that sometimes. Remember Histoire said you have to blend into this world? Wearing clothing you currently have on is going to be... pretty noticeable.

Nepgear says as (Y/n) examines his clothing with some areas that have left over burn marks that could not be removed. He sweatdrops at this while Neptune giggles at his distress.

Neptune: So Histy gave us permission to go to the store and get you some new clothes to replace your old ones. Once Histy is able to put some protection materials on what you want to wear, it'll serve as both protective armor as well as a good fashion sense to wear in public. Got to get that charisma up ya know.

(Y/n): Huh, that's pretty neat.

Neptune: Besides, you are also going to need a weapon as well with all the training you're about to go through. Cause if you don't sharpen up, I'll make you do fifty push ups every time you lose in a fight with me soldier.

(Y/n): Don't remind me...

(Insert favorite Neptunia opening here)

(Flashback)

Neptune: (breaks the 4th wall) Ooo~! Flashback time!

Soejammy: (Pops up next to Neptune) Neptune! Get out of the way! (Pulls Neptune away)

June 22, 20XX

Location: Neptune's room.

Time: Noon.

The group consisting of (Y/n), Neptune, Nepgear and Histoire talk about what they should do once (Y/n) is back at full strength.

Histoire: As we know, there is someone or something that had wanted to bring the crystal of hope back into this world. As for why it is unknown to us, although knowing that (Y/n) is safe for now, he won't be forever.

Neptune: What do you mean Histy? (Y/n) is able to fight pretty well from what I saw, but that could just be the tutorial to show off at first.

Histoire: Yes, that may be true Neptune, but he won't be facing drones like those forever. The robot you reported as Mirasashiro will return for him and possibly do harm to him if needed. (Y/n) must train in order to get stronger so that if he is alone, he can be able to defend himself until he can call for help or handle the problem on his own.

Nepgear: So, who will be teaching him then Histoire?

Histoire: All of us. That includes the other goddesses as well.