Subplot: Cosplay with Noire.

Noire's point of view

August 23, 20XX

Location: Lastation's Basilicom - Noire's room

Time: Noon.

It was the middle of the day, as I paced around my room trying to think. What was on my mind was trying to figure out what I can do with (Y/n). After the whole beach incident and him sharing his air with me, I realized I had feelings for him but always got nervous around him. I sigh as I laid down on my bed getting frustrated trying to think on what we can do together. I then get a notification on my phone as a cosplay event will happen in four days and I get an idea from it.

Noire: That's it! Me and (Y/n) can go to this and have fun, and I can be able to make a costume for him. It's the perfect idea!

Uni: What's a perfect idea Noire?

I then freak out as Uni heard me through the door and walks in.

Noire: U-Uni?! H-How long were you listening?

Uni: Just now really. I was walking by until I heard you say you had a perfect idea. What is it?

I fumble around trying to think of an excuse. I soon sigh in defeat as I look at Uni.

Noire: Okay. I was thinking of heading to a cosplay event happening in four days from now and thought of asking (Y/n) to go with me...

Uni looks at me and then becomes shocked thinking of something.

Uni: W-Wait! You mean you're going to ask (Y/n) out on a date?!

Noire: Don't say it like that! But in a sense... yes...

Uni then smiles and I look at her wondering what she is smiling about.

Uni: I knew I wasn't seeing things when you kept blushing towards (Y/n). That explains everything now.

Noire: Y-You noticed?! When?!

Uni: Every time you were with him, you either mumbled talking with (Y/n) or when he did something with you, that made you blush. It's pretty noticeable sis.

I blush hard realizing all my actions until now as I covered my face.

Uni: What's done is done sis. Now, how are you going to ask him out, that's the real question.

Noire: That's the thing... I have no clue how to ask him...

Uni and I began to think on how to approach this as Uni came up with an idea.

Uni: Well you two are close right? He doesn't know you have a crush on him at all? Why not just talk to him like you normally do and ask him to come over and give your idea to him about doing a cosplay event with him?

I look towards Uni as I smile at her idea.

Noire: Great idea Uni! If (Y/n) hasn't really noticed in the past, then I have no worries about messing up on asking him to go with me to that event. You're the best Uni!

Uni smiles getting praise from me.

Uni: You're welcome Noire. Though I did overhear conversation from listening to Neptune and Nepgear's from our time at the beach...

I look over at Uni to hear what she continues talking.

Uni: You may have competition with Neptune... She has a crush on (Y/n) as well.