And the winner is...

Soejammy: Hello everyone and welcome back after having to vote! TIME IS UP!!

Neptune: It's been two weeks that we gave you people to vote, but only a small few had voted...

Soejammy: Hey, it's better than nothing. I'll take what I can get. So, the moment of truth has arrived... The winner for the contest is...

Soejammy: Everyone's favorite Tsundere loner in the series, Noire!

Neptune: Me and Blanc had tied with only two votes for each of us, but Noire led ahead of both of us by two points. Making that a total of four votes for her. Here I thought my dress would be picked... Leave it to the Tsundere to make the better dresses with her skills...

Soejammy: Either way, the voters have spoken and this will allow me to write what I should do for my story when I get to that point soon.

Neptune: Grr... *puffs her cheeks out and crosses her arms*

Soejammy: Don't be like that Neptune... Look, would beating me in some video games help calm you down?

Neptune: *Thinks it over real quick before nodding her head up and down*

Soejammy: Okay then. Thank you all for voting for this topic and wish to see you all when that time arrives in the future. We still have tons of references to make and more walls to crush down around us!

Neptune: I know I can't wait for the next chapter.

Soejammy and Neptune: Smell ya laters!