Chapter 8: Show them your progress! (Y/n) vs Blanc!

Third person view.

July 26, 20XX

Location: Lowee's Basilicom.

Time: Morning.

After resting up from the events with Abnes and seeing a darker side to (Y/n), the group wakes up to get some breakfast in their bellies to begin their day and later take part in the tournament idea (Y/n) came up with. We find (Y/n) outside looking at the environment in a chair as he pulls a notebook and pen out. He writes some notes in it on his thoughts and closes the book up to place it on the table next to him. What happens next is that he soon gets water poured over him as he yelps, standing up quickly and shivers.

(Y/n): HOLY CANDY CHRISTMAS THAT'S COLD!! Who did-?!

He heard giggling as he sees turns around to see Rom and Ram poking their heads from behind the doorway back in.

(Y/n): Oh, you two think it's funny dumping cold water on me huh? Well two can play this game!

He gathers some snow into his hands and throws snow balls at Rom and Ram as they run away from the snowballs being thrown at them.

Rom and Ram: Run away!

(Y/n): Hey! Get back here you two!

He picks up his book and pen with one hand, as he begins to chase Rom and Ram with a snowball with his other hand. Just as Rom and Ram went past a hallway, Blanc can be seen walking from it as she sees her sisters run by laughing and turn to see who they were running from as a snowball hits her in the face.

(Y/n): Bwaaahh!! Oh no!!

As the snowball fell from Blanc's face, she had a look of indicating she was irritated.

(Insert opening Neptunia music)

Blanc: Why are you throwing snowballs in my Basilicom?

(Y/n): Would it surprise you if I told you I was actually writing in my journal outside just a few minutes ago and got water poured on me by Rom and Ram...?

Blanc: No, it wouldn't, and wait, did you say you were writing in a journal?

(Y/n): Yes, I did. After being pulled into this dimension, I began keeping a journal around me to write down my thoughts in this world. I figured this would be a good story for my sister back at home to tell her what I've done here. I'm even doing it for myself as well so that way I don't forget about this place or you girls in general. Though, never write something while near those two pranksters... Brr...

He shivers a bit rubbing his arms to get warm.

Blanc: That's why to never take your eyes off of them. First chance someone isn't paying attention, they prank the least attentive person they see. But I'm glad you find our world interesting enough to document your thoughts on it.

(Y/n): Trust me, if you were in my shoes, you would want to do something to remember what you did here as well. So, excited about the tournament today? I know some of the other girls are from the idea yesterday.

Blanc: A little. Normally we don't get together like this unless it was important work or saving the world, but here we are about to take part in a makeshift tournament you came up with.