Subplot: Dinner date with Neptune.

(Y/n)'s point of view.

August 17, 20XX

Location: Planeptune's Basilicom.

Time: Evening.

I can't believe this is happening... Of all things Neptune could have said. It could've been more video games, a day off from working, a year supply of pudding, though I feel that someone said that to Neptune already as part of a deal... I'm walking into the Basilicom wearing a tuxedo with a tie that Neptune told me to get as I take the elevator up to Neptune's living space is. I was even sweating profusely because I was really nervous for this date Neptune put me in because I never went on one before. In fact, this was my FIRST date with a girl in general! I then used a towel I'm carrying to wipe the sweat off me due to my nervousness. I would rather fight a Chaos monster right now instead of this!!

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Damn it Neptune... Only you would think of using a wish in a way that no one, even me, couldn't escape from... Why did I say ANY one wish?!

I sigh in defeat as I approached the floor Neptune lives on as I exited the elevator. I walked up to the door as I knock on it.

(Y/n): N-Neptune? I-I'm here for the date...

Neptune: Okay. Just wait there for a second.

I wait patiently like Neptune says as my heart keeps beating like crazy. I check the time with my communicator to see it is currently eight p.m.

(Y/n): What's taking so long Neptune... I though you we- Oh my goddess...

What felt like forever, turned into eternity as the door opened up and what I saw next.

Purple Heart (Neptune): Sorry to keep you waiting. You ready to go?

When Neptune exited through the door, my heart began to beat faster as my cheeks blushed. Neptune was in her HDD form while wearing a black dress that was held up in a knot behind her neck to which boldly shows her chest. She also wears an accessory in her hair that looks like a dark purple flower with her hair braided down behind her into two pig tails. With her dress, she wears long purple gloves with black heels to complete the look. If I could say anything right now... I wouldn't even be able to describe it because my mind blacked out on me at the moment...

 I wouldn't even be able to describe it because my mind blacked out on me at the moment

Purple Heart (Neptune): Do I look that amazing that you are left speechless?

I snapped out of my thoughts as I replied to her.

(Y/n): Y-You l-look very l-lovely N-Neptune.

Purple Heart giggles at my baffled state.

Purple Heart (Neptune): We should get going. I've made reservations at a local restaurant.