Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 3

Neptune: Last time, on Hyperdimension Neptunia:

(Y/n) had begun to fight more seriously against Dionix going full power, but even that wasn't enough as Dionix had held back power he hasn't even used yet in battle. (Y/n) was caught within a dark sphere that would have killed him, but then out of nowhere, the sharicite reacted to (Y/n)'s need and sent a beam to the crater. Before the beam reached the crater, it looked like (Y/n) was going to die from being absorbed by the dark sphere, but was saved by the Share Energy sent to him. After the dark sphere gets destroyed and is replaced with a sphere of light, (Y/n) had undergo a transformation of his own.

Dionix: Just who are you?!?!

Guardian [(Y/n)]: For who I am right now... you can call me... Guardian.

With the new form named and battle heating up with Dionix and Guardian with their backs to each other as the fight resumes... Now.

(Insert opening Neptunia music)

July 31, 20XX

Location: Crater.

Time: Afternoon.

At the crater, we return to see (Y/n), or better known as Guardian right now, as he and Dionix have their backs to each other. They stand at the top of the crater's edge on a platform and neither of them make a move. Neptune's group watches the both of them waiting to see what they do next with Noire, Blanc, Vert still in their HDD forms.

Black Heart (Noire): What speed! How much did (Y/n) power up from all that Share Energy?!

White Heart (Blanc): I don't know. That beam was filled with concentrated Share Energy. Depending on how much... I have no clue. But, it was enough to even make that sphere that was crushing (Y/n) get canceled out.

Green Heart (Vert): I can even feel Share Energy radiating off of (Y/n)... It's enough to match the power of a CPU in HDD... What do you think Neptune?

As Neptune watches, deep down, she's very happy (Y/n) is still alive. That doesn't mean the others didn't as well, deep down they were glad as well. They're just more shocked to see the outcome from when the beam of Share Energy saved (Y/n)'s life and made him transform into what he is now.

Neptune: I don't know, but (Y/n)'s rocking the new look with that form though!

Black Heart sighs at Neptune's childish manners. Going back to Guardian and Dionix, they still had their backs towards each other. Waiting to see who will attack first.

Guardian [(Y/n)]: So how are we going to play this out Dionix? You can see that I've changed in not just form, but in strength as well.

Dionix: Yes... You're different now with that form. I have heard that CPU's personalities change when they transform... But here you are, radiating the same energy and hope the goddesses give off. It disgusts me!!

Creating his sword from dark mist again, he turns around to strike at Guardian without noticing. But Guardian was prepared as he turned as well to block the attack with his blade. Dionix and Guardian struggled against each other fighting to surpass each other in the clash.

Guardian [(Y/n)]: I'm not the same boy I was when we first started. I'm more focused, determined and confident you will lose now. Don't underestimate me like you did with the Shinzuyaku clan. If they can take you down, then that possibility is available to me as well.