Skills, Weapons and items so far.

Here is a fresh reminder of what each skill is in case you all don't want to search them up again where the chapter first introduces them.

Skills:

Energy Manipulation: (Y/n) can focus his energy to be around his body to increase his stats of strength, defense and speed. Upon further training from using it so much, he can focus his energy to singular points on his body. If he chooses to do so, that area on his body will be enhanced way further than how his aura can do it.

Energy Shield: From constant training on using his energy, (Y/n) is now able to cast condensed shields made of energy. Depending how much energy he uses to cast a shield, the stronger the defense is. The limitations of the shield is that he can only cast it in the direction he is facing.

Energy Shot: Condensing the energy (Y/n) uses, he can fire off any number of shots. So long he has enough energy to do so.

Energy Slash: Able to send single condensed energy slash at a single target.

Multi-Slicer: Able to send multiple condensed energy in a form of attacks by channeling energy to a sword as an AOE attack.

Healing: Able to heal wounds outside or during battle.

Seismic Slam: By channeling a bunch of energy to his fist, (Y/n) can punch the ground and make the earth near him and anyone else nearby shake. This skill is to knock enemies on the ground down by losing their balance.

EXE move: Sonic Slash: By channeling energy to his blade, (Y/n) can great a gust of wind while in its sheath. This move can be able to hit many targets in a straight line depending on the swing. It is in a form of a wind cutter that can pierce through objects and keep going without stopping. This move degrades the farther it goes, farther the target, the weaker the cutter becomes.

Dual Wielding: By focusing on having two weapons out, (Y/n) can switch from just one weapon to have two weapons out.

Tornado Storm (Dual Wielding): By spinning in a fast pace, (Y/n) can create a tornado depending how fast he spins. The faster he spins, the bigger the tornado.

Guardian mode: Utilizing the power of Share Energy in the crystal, (Y/n) is able to transform himself to what he called himself as Guardian. Guardian is more focused and serious when in battle, but when attacks are aimed at those not battling, he takes it upon himself to keep anyone that wasn't part of the fight and take the damage instead if possible to be safe. Although this form makes him stronger, he has one flaw when using it. After reverting back to his normal state, a random negative effect is placed on (Y/n) when it happens. I could be intense pain, feeling super cold, unable to move, and many more. He must take great caution when using it for it drains all the Share Energy stored up after use and needs to recharge after it ends. Transformation time length depends on the remaining energy left in the crystal.

Flash Step (Guardian mode): When in the transformed state, Guardian can move much faster than the eye can see for some burst of speeds at a time. Though if someone has a fast reaction time, the Flash Step will only leave the user looking like a blur instead. (Think of Bleach when this skill is used).

EXE Move: Flash Slice (Guardian mode): Guardian's most powerful attack up to date, the Flash Slice. Utilizing his energy, he stores it up to his blade and sheathe to charge it up. Upon drawing the sword from the sheath, time slows down for Guardian as he make a flurry of slashes to his opponent, faster than the eye can see. Although this move is very powerful and deadly, it will use all the energy Guardian has and force him to revert back to normal form again and gain a negative effect in the process.

Formation skill with Noire: Midnight Shuffle: With Noire and (Y/n), they dash at the opponent on opposite sides and use their blades to pass by the enemy multiple times. After doing so, (Y/n) will send the enemy skyward to set up the final attack for Noire as she slams the enemy back down to the ground.

Weapons:

Regular Katana: A weapon (Y/n) bought with Neptune and Nepgear during his first couple weeks in Planeptune.

Sapphire Spirit Blade: With the Sapphire Spirit Blade, (Y/n) can gain a temporary boost in his energy as long as he wields the sword, but at the same time it drains him of his stamina the longer he uses the sword.