Chapter 3: Meeting new allies! A choice is made!

Third person view.

June 17, 20XX

Location: Planeptune's Basilicom

Time: Night.

Neptune: Nepgear! Histy! I need some assistance! I need IV's, an extra arm and pudding stat!

After carrying (Y/n) by herself to the Basilicom, she called out to Histoire and Nepgear for help. After being heard, Neptune sees a (1.) tall girl with long purple hair that reached her waist with a single D-pad clip on the left side of her hair, she had purple eyes, wearing a blue and white sailor uniform, thigh high socks that were pink and white striped, and she wore blue and white boots. (2.) Floating next to her, is a small pixie like girl sitting on top of a tome, shoulder length blond hair with a small head piece on top of her head, she had blue eyes, metal wings floating behind her back, and wearing a purple dress and thigh high white boots.

(1.) Nepgear

) Nepgear

(2.) Histoire

Nepgear: What's wrong Nept-

Nepgear gasps seeing Neptune carrying a mysterious boy who was badly hurt and bleeding with a worried look on her face. Nepgear then runs over to Neptune and the injured boy being carried by Neptune to help support his weight. Histoire floats over to Neptune worried and wonders why she is carrying a person.

Histoire: Neptune?! What is going on?! Who is this young man?!

Neptune: No time! He needs help Histoire! I'll answer any questions later, but right now he needs medical attention!

(Insert favorite opening Neptunia music here)

Nepgear and Histoire looked at Neptune seeing she didn't have time to answer questions. So while Neptune and Nepgear carried (Y/n) to Neptune's room, Histoire called Compa and IF to the Basilicom straight away and for Compa to bring her med kit. Ten minutes later, two girls arrived to Neptune's room. The first girl to walk into the room had long fair, brown hair that reached past her shoulders with a green ribbon tied into her hair, a blue long open trench coat with fur trimming the bottom of the coat, green eyes, a black shirt and shorts and blue boots. The second girl to walk in had pink hair with a brown headband in her hair, pink eyes. She wore a wool sweater, a red skirt, thigh high socks and pink boots as she carried her med kit.