Chapter 15: Storming the enemy base. Mission to save the goddesses begins.

(Insert opening Neptunia theme)

Third person view.

September 17, 20XX

Location: Across the ocean.

Time: Eight o'clock p.m.

After setting out to rescue Neptune, Noire, Blanc and Vert. (Y/n) and his team are now going across the ocean to where the location the GPS is giving off. The team had to take boats over water instead of flying to conserve energy for when they need to actually fight. Considering they don't have any information about the enemy or the base itself. In one of the boats, Nepgear can be seen as she looks towards (Y/n) as his face was being slightly covered by the scarf Noire gave him as a gift. Her thoughts go back to when they were at the Basilicom, where (Y/n) had a strange looking box after exiting from the Sharicite Chamber.

Nepgear: Hey IF, bring the boat closer to (Y/n). I need to ask him something while we have time.

IF: Huh? Sure Nepgear.

Bringing the boat closer to (Y/n), he looks at some of his teammates that come up to him.

(Y/n): Something you need?

Nepgear: What is that box you came out of the chamber with (Y/n)? Based off the designs it had, it looked important to you. Is that what Histoire worked on for you? Is that the reason why you couldn't talk to us about it then because of being spied on?

(Y/n) kept his eyes forward to see where he was going and sighed as he looked back at Nepgear.

(Y/n): Yes Nepgear. That is what Histoire was working on that I requested to her myself to make for me. As for what it's used for, I can't explain about it just yet. In time, you will know why I asked her to build this for me. Because I have a feeling... That this will be what helps turns the tables around if I need it the most.

Nepgear look questionably at (Y/n) at what he means by that as more questions were forming. Questions like: What could be so important that Histoire built it for (Y/n)? What does the box do that will help him when he needs it? Feeling that she won't be able to get any more questions answered for now, she let's it go for now.

(Y/n): So how did you meet Adult Neptune?

Nepgear: Adult Neptune??

(Y/n): Well, she's obviously not MY Neptune, so I had to figure up a way to differentiate between them. Since the Neptune here is taller and older from the looks of it, Adult Neptune felt right.

Nepgear: Hmm... That makes sense. To answer your question, we met Adult Neptune during our adventure with Uzume. Me and Uzume met this Adult Neptune when facing against Arfoire in her Deity of Sin form when she came out of nowhere. Without her, Uzume and I would have been dead. We later discovered that she had help getting around dimensions with someone's help. Low and behold it was someone we had problems with before meeting Adult Neptune, that would be Croire that you talked to beack in Planeptune. We thought we'd seen the last of her after the last time she stirred up trouble in another dimension, but apparently Adult Neptune some how caught her using that book of hers.

This caught (Y/n)'s attention when dimensions was mentioned.

(Y/n): Wait, hold on just a minute. You said she goes around dimensions?? How??

Nepgear: Just about to get to that actually. With Croire in that book Adult Neptune carries, she can open portals using Croire's power in the process. Though she has to be careful not to travel around too much... She tends to use a lot of Croire's power in the process to where she can't open another portal for a while. Because of the book keeping Croire imprisoned, her power is always limited. If Croire ever escaped again, who knows what she'll do to make dark history to record for her own desires.