Subplot Event: The Dogoo Incident.

Third person view.

July 28, 20XX.

Location: Lowee's Basilicom, dinning room.

Time: Noon.

As everyone was preparing for today, (Y/n) was currently still out cold from his fight with Blanc as it took a lot out of him. The others had continued the tournament with the two finalists being Neptune and Noire as the final battlers to face off against each other. On the side lines was everyone else for the exception for (Y/n). Neptune and Noire were currently in their HDD forms as they squared off to land a strike on each other.

Vert: Although this is an impressive fight, I would have like to have been part of the final match for that wish.

Blanc: Yeah I would too, but we each lost fair and square against them. Plus, I don't think (Y/n) would willingly give you his sister even though you would wish for it.

Vert: What?? He said any ONE wish and no questions asked. He should have been more careful with how he said it.

Nepgear: Wouldn't that be something to kidnapping due to abusing a wish like that Vert...?

Vert: Is everyone going to judge me on wanting a little sister of my own??

Everyone: Yes.

Vert was taken aback by the response as she slouched in defeat. She needed to take her mind off something and remembered (Y/n) and Blanc's fight from what was said during the fight.

Vert: I do have one question though, (Y/n) had mentioned something during his fight against Blanc. Something about a "Dogoo Incident?"

Nepgear looked kinda nervous about it while Uni was trying to hold back a laugh. The others look at them wondering why they acted like that.

Blanc: Okay, now I'm curious. What happened to him that (Y/n) called it the "Dogoo Incident?"

Nepgear: I think it would be better to show you...

Uni: Let me get some popcorn. This is the best.

While Uni made some popcorn up, Nepgear got her N-Gear out and went to the video section on her device and plugged it into the screen as the fight with Neptune and Noire ceased to show and a paused screen replaces the video feed. Uni then came back with some popcorn and butter to go with it. Once everyone was ready, Nepgear began to play the clip.

N-Gear camera.

June 18, 20XX

Location: Dogoo fields.

Time: Noon.

Neptune: Is the camera rolling Nep Jr?

Nepgear: Sure is sis. Why are we recording again?

Neptune: We're making a funny moment that needs to be caught on camera. Plus I want to see the look on (Y/n)'s face every time I play this back.

Noire: Only you would enjoy a funny moment like this to other peoples misery as well Neptune.

Uni: Aren't you looking forward to this as well sis?

Noire: W-What? Me?? As if.

Neptune: Aw come on you loner! You were full on with this plan when we talked about this.