Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2

(Y/n): Last time, on Hyperdimension Neptunia:

In an attempt to kidnap (Y/n), a mysterious person pulls him through a portal with Vert nearby to see (Y/n) get kidnapped. She was unable to save (Y/n) in time and went to go tell the others what happened. On a deserted island in a crater, (Y/n) was brought there by the now known master mind behind these incidents known as Dionix, as his goal is to get the necklace that is currently around (Y/n)'s neck. The fight started out with (Y/n) taking the most damage, but after deciding to finally get serious, he didn't have just one sword in hand. He was then dual wielding both his normal katana and the Sapphire Spirit Blade. Will (Y/n) be able to finally be able to get the upper hand with this approach?

(Y/n): Don't underestimate me... When I get serious, you better drop your act of showing off. Because as of this moment... I plan on winning this fight and returning to my friends.

As the fight continues... Now.

(Insert opening Neptunia music)

Third person view.

July 31, 20XX

Location: Planeptune's Basilicom.

Time: Afternoon.

The others watch as (Y/n) finally makes the first decisive blow to Dionix after getting serious.

Neptune: Woo! Go (Y/n)! Nep him up for us!

Blanc: It's still too early to think (Y/n) has the advantage Neptune.

Neptune looks at Blanc with a questioned look.

Noire: This fight is just now starting to get serious. With (Y/n) powering up as he is, his opponent will take him more seriously. If it looks like (Y/n) is going to be over powered when the fight continues, we should consider the worst possibility and head to the location on the map.

Vert: I must agree. If not for (Y/n), even I would be trapped on the island with him and you girls wouldn't know about it.

Neptune: Oh come on girls, (Y/n) can do this. We just need to believe in him. (Thoughts) Someone has to stay positive here... But that doesn't mean I'm worried about how this fight will go also.

Location: Crater

(Y/n) and Dionix stare each other down as (Y/n)'s body is radiating slightly with his (A/c) aura giving him a power boost in his stats. As Dionix keeps looking at (Y/n) he chuckles.

Dionix: Most impressive. Using the power of Share Energy to increase your output in power with in tandem of the Sapphire Spirit Blade. If anything, the more you push your energy out, the stronger you get.

(Y/n): This isn't lesson time dumbass. You ready to finally get serious? Because if not, prepare yourself.

(Y/n) gets into a stance as Dionix began to get serious himself.

Dionix: Yes. Show me. Show me what you can do against me. Though I will tell you this, no matter how much power you push out, I will win in the end.