Chapter 13: An unexpected guest! (Y/n)'s feelings revealed!

Third person view.

September 17, 20XX

Location: Planeptune's Basilicom, (Y/n)'s room.

Time: Morning.

(Y/n) was currently asleep as he was sleeping peacefully. He was having a dream where he was having fun with his friends and enjoying a day off as he was sitting on the grass with his back prompted up against a tree. With him was Neptune, Blanc and Noire who joined him in relaxing for the day. The three girls were resting next to him as he smiled to be with them. He then turned his focus to a text book from one of his classes.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) It's been so long since I've left my world... Sure my parents were shocked that I wanted to live here now, but did that have to involve with continuing my school work here...? Wait a second... Why do I have my text book here...?

A scream could be heard as (Y/n) looked up to see a lightning bolt hit Vert and turned her into a Dogoo. This makes (Y/n) go wide eyed from this. Then more lightning bolts hit the other girls as they were turned into Dogoos as well. This causes (Y/n) to begin freaking out.

(Y/n): H-Hey girls! The others are- Bwah!! No!!

Next to him Blanc, Neptune and Noire had turned into Dogoos as well.

Nep-goo: What's the matter (Y/n)?

No-goo: Stop freaking out (Y/n). Why are you screaming?

Bla-goo: I think he's trying to process on what's happening here.

Before (Y/n) realized, he himself had turned into a Dogoo as well. Looking at himself with the girls around him, he has a look of horror on his face as he screams. Upon screaming, (Y/n) wakes up in his bed as he sits up quickly from the shock. He looks around as he pats himself to see if he's still dreaming. He sighs in relief that shit was over and done with. When he remembers what he was dreaming about before that nightmare came up, he had a look of annoyance as he then bit down into his blanket.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Damn it Neptune...! The one time I have a nice dream with you three in it, that Dogoo incident ruined the moment!!!

(Y/n) groans as he lays back down with a slight blush on his cheeks.

(Y/n): Damn that stupid incident...

(Insert opening Neptunia theme)

(Y/n) sighs as he looks at the date the clock shows him. The date reads it is September 17, as the time reads seven o'clock a.m. Three whole months since he's been in Hyperdimension from back then. In his time, he had grown stronger and close to those around him. During that time though, he began developing feelings for Neptune, Noire and Blanc from his many encounters with them. He then sits up and reaches for his journal and writes in it.

(Y/n): (Thoughts written in the journal) Today marks the third month of me coming to Hyperdimension. A lot's happened since then. Though... One thing has happened though. Me falling in love with three goddesses... I couldn't even have the nerve at times to ask a girl out or even make an attempt because I was nervous something would go wrong... Yet with Neptune, Noire and Blanc... Sure my first meetings with them might have not begun well... Neptune with me having to nearly kill myself to protect her, falling on top of Noire at the Basilicom and groping her by accident, and Blanc when I was mistaken for an intruder... But after each meeting, I began to know them more. I felt happy when I got to spend more time with them each day and enjoy being with them. Though... I can't seem to choose one over the other... If I chose one of them... I'll be hurting the other two. I can't do that after all the time I've spent with them... I wish I could tell them how I feel and hope... That what happened in my dream, could be just like that... I want all three of them happy...