Chapter 5: An unexpected meeting! Clear the misunderstanding (Y/n)!

Noire's point of view

July 11, 20XX

Location: Lastation, Basilicom Balcony.

Time: Midnight.

I stretched after I stand up from my chair from sitting in it for so long. Apparently there are a type of new monsters that have been popping up around Lastation that look like regular monsters, but look nightmarish. Rumors are spreading it as the "Chaos Phenomenon" and they seem to only come out at night since most of the reports usually come in saying that. I decide to take a break as I walk out onto the balcony to lean over it to view Lastation. I try to think on who or what could be doing this. Before I could think any further, I begin to hear something.

???: -ve! Lo- -t ab- -ou!

I look around below me to see who could be trying to shout up to me, but I see no one down below the balcony.

???: Wron- -ay! Lo- -p! Ge- ou- o- -e way!!

I get confused even more as I look up and see someone falling straight at me!!

Noire: What in the-?!

???: Move! Move move move!! I can't stop falling!

As I see someone falling, I try to get out of the way. But before I could, the person falling crashes into me hard and makes me fall over due to the force as smoke emanates from the crash. I feel my head spinning from whoever crashed into me. When I try to get up, I feel some weight on my chest. As I look down, I see someone's face planted on my chest! Why does this happen to where people always fall on me?! The person in question groans as they try to lift themselves up and remove their head from my chest. I get a good look at who this person is and find out it was a male. He had short (H/c) hair, (E/c) eyes, wearing some dark blue clothing, a black leather jacket with some checker pattern on the bottom corners of the jacket, black gloves that went up to his forearm, and black boots. From the looks of it, he looks like he took a big blast. He soon begins to scratch his head, trying to shake off whatever made him fall from the sky like that.

???: Oh my head... That's the last time I get near a bomb like that...

He soon places his hand by accident to where no man should touch a woman. Their chest. At the touch I make a slight noise of surprisement and blush hard in embarrassment. He looks at me wondering why I made a noise and then looks down where his hand is. He squeezes it by accident as I make another noise. His face soon turns into a look of surprise and embarrassment. But before he could do anything, I hit him in the face and send him rolling into the railings of the balcony. He soon groans from the pain inflicted on him. He seems beat up with scratches all over his body with some blood on his head.

???: Ugh.... Why did you hit me in the face...? With a fist even...? That REALLY hurt...

(Insert opening Neptunia music)

Noire: Don't act so innocent! You pervert!

The man looks at me in surprise at what I said and gets an irritated look.

???: Pervert?! I didn't choose to land here and especially not on you for that matter! I tried to tell you to get out of the way in time, but that was your fault for not hearing me clearly and moving fast enough idiot!