A/n's 2: Good news and bad news.

Soejammy: Hey there everyone! It's me Soejammy here with another Author's note. There is a reason for this title, and no this story is still going to continue. Though, lets start with the good news first.

Good news:

Soejammy: I am working very ahead of scheduled by almost eight weeks of material ready to use and no, I will not release them as special treatment because of this. Like always, the story will be updated for you all every Thursday to show you guys more of my story. I have big plans, big I say! So be sure to expect it when the moments arrive cause I work hard with a friend of mine that helps me think.

Bad news: So... here's the bad news... For all you (Vert X reader) fans... I have to drop the idea for Vert to fall in love with the reader.

Reader: What?! Why is that?! I came here for this shit only blab blab blab.

Soejammy: Yes I know I had put that, but I have my reasons... I tried to think of ways Vert can fall in love with said reader. I did. Even tried to have help from my friend (Which I will not name) and no matter what I threw, it wouldn't stick to them like sticky grenade from Halo. I also don't want to force a character to love the reader without a good reason and with Vert's background for only liking hot anime men (which I have no reason why)... I had major writers blocks to figure out how to put things together. It's like fusing a Goku with Hercule, nobody wants to see that shit!!

Gokule: Hey! I take great offense to that!

Soejammy: (Looks at Gokule and uses Blanc's hammer to hit a home run on him) No one loves you!!! (clears throat and regains composure) Look, I know some of you came to see a Vert X reader, but I had to or else more writers blocks would happen... I have hardly any clues on how to make Vert fall in love with the reader. I would like to keep my promise and make the Vert X reader, but a wise writer once said "One must write with what they love, only then can one be successful in loving their own story back." So in short term sense, I love how my story is going, but I would rather try and write a story that I can love making than struggling on each time I come across writers blocks... If some of you are angry, I understand and take any hateful comments. Though I did say back in Chapter 1, that this was my first ever story. I wish I could get past this major wall of writers blocks, but I'm not Chuck Norris. I can't knock it down with a throw of a pencil and make them explode. Even I hate giving bad news and had to change it... But don't worry, Vert will still be seen as a main character, she just won't be a potential love interest that is...

Soejammy: So that basically ends the author's note here with this announcement. Recap real quick for those needing an eye open reveal: Eight weeks ahead of scheduled material to release, no Vert X Reader and still not Chuck *$%#&*# Norris. Even though some of you may hate me for all you Vert fans, I will still continue making the story the way I want it to be. Once again, thanks for tuning in to my story. I still can't believe that after 3 weeks and 2 days, I have reached nearly 400 views already from between all of the chapters so far. I almost didn't expect to be seen this quickly by others actually. Thought it would take longer than that. Guessed I was wrong on that. So, got to end the A/n here and return to working on the story. Once again I apologize for removing the Vert X Reader use.

Iris Heart: Ooooh Soejammy~

Soejammy: Oh shit! No! Get away!! (Runs away)

Iris Heart: Get back here you cockroach!!

Soejammy: (Pops up in front of camera real quick) Now I've done it! I've made Iris Heart mad!! And I didn't even bring her into my story!!

Iris Heart: I always appear when my friends get hurt you maggot. Now, time for punishment~

Soejammy: (Gets tied up in chain whip sword and gets pulled out of camera) SHHHHHIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!

Neptune: (Moves into camera) That should teach him a lesson. I called Plutie here myself. So yeah, Plutie will teach Soejammy here a lesson while you guys get to hear his agonizing voice. Let's just hope he'll live by next week.

Soejammy: (out of camera) No, Plutia, don't do that!!! (some bones break) Shit!!! MY LEG!!! SHE BROKE MY LEG!!!

Neptune: (Cringes on camera) Well, that's it folks, have a wonderful day!