Chapter 7: Meeting the remaining CPUs Blanc and Vert. Interview with Abnes.

Third person view.

July 25, 20XX

Location: Lowee.

Time: Noon.

After resting up for another day in Lastation from the incident with the Chaos Fenrir. For eight days, from July 17, (Y/n) continued his training with extra help from Neptune, Noire, Nepgear, Uni and K-Sha to continue his training with his fights. With his fights against them, he is beginning to react faster the more he fights. When fighting with Noire, he noticed that she fights gracefully in her sword play to which she can attack swiftly while striking her opponents just as hard. Facing against Uni was tough as well when having to dodge and block rifle shots if not for using his energy to boost his reaction speed. During the time, he had practiced channeling his energy to the CPUs to make them transform. He wants to be prepared for situations where they need to transform, but don't have the energy to do it. Though it left him tired each time, the more he practiced, the less he would have to expand his energy when giving them energy each time. While sparing with Neptune, (Y/n) was able to create a new attack by pumping his energy into his fist and smash it into the ground. For a reaction, it shook the ground around the area and made Neptune lose her balance and fall over. (Y/n) decided to call it, Seismic Slam.

The group was now headed to Lowee to try and meet up with Blanc, or better known as the CPU White Heart who govern over Lowee. Lowee was the neighboring nation to Lastation and just located North from there. As the group was on their way to Blanc's home, they were riding in a carriage being pulled by reindeer as (Y/n) looks around by poking his head out the window. He could see the whole area covered in snow as he saw his own breath at the same time. It amazed him that Lowee was the only place snowing, while the other cities he has been to were normal. Feeling a bit chilled, he decides to move back into the carriage and ask about it.

(Y/n): Wow! It's snowing here even though everywhere else isn't. How is that possible?

Neptune: No one knows. For as long as ever, Lowee has never stopped being cold or snowing.

(Y/n): So, who are we meeting again?

Noire: We're here to see Blanc, (Y/n). She's like me and Neptune who's is a CPU. Although she has her moments on being quiet, make her mad and she'll beat down on whoever makes her mad.

(Y/n): So basically the power hitter of the team I take it?

Neptune: That's right, he can be taught!

Neptune says this slamming a diploma and a graduation cap on (Y/n)'s head and hands as he looks at both items given to him.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Where does she keep pull all this crap out from?!

He thinks as they begin to close in on the castle-esque building Blanc lives in.

(Insert opening Neptunia music)

Location: Lowee's Basilicom.

As the group walked in, (Y/n) was in awe to be in a Basilicom that looks like a castle. The floor had blue marble stone where they walked, white walls around the inside of the Basilicom with blue pillars alongside the walls. To the others, it was just a normal meeting in Blanc's home again. For (Y/n), it was his first time seeing a castle in person, let alone actually being in one. As the group walked by a set of doors, (Y/n) took a peek inside and to his amazement, is a giant library inside of one room. He decides to break from the group real quick and check what's in the library.