i wanna be your homecoming queen pt. 2 ||chaelisa ⚠️🔞⚠️

Thailand has been going flawlessly so far. The fans gave you a mind blowing welcome at the airport and the concerts went awesomely. Now you find yourself sitting on your hotel bed, after a late night shower. Lisa and you recently came back from crossing a very enjoyable, wet and naked item off of her bucket list. You went skinny dipping. It was fabulous. The way the moonlight shone off of her silky tanned skin, it was beyond fabulous it was goddamn delicious. The way she clung to you between the waves, the way you kissed, how the salt combined with her unique taste - the way that experience got you reeling was a force to be fucking reckoned with.

You close your eyes and lie back on the bed, resting your eyes before you get up and get dressed for bed, these have been very emotional days for you. Between calling it off with Luis, getting Lisa back (a lot of fucking talking has been done) and making things official, you also had all the performances that take a toll on you even if you enjoy them immensely, you are still tired as hell. So, you just rest your eyes for a bit.

You hear the water shutting off and decide to see what Lisa will do with your body on display like this, only a small hotel towel covering you up. The door opens and you hear her stop dead in her tracks and she takes a small intake of air before she quietly walks closer to you. The mattress dips slightly when she sits down next to you and runs her fingers deftly across your collar bones. You open your eyes and search for her eyes, when she finally meets your eyes you are taken aback form the intensity of her gaze, her pupils are fully dilated and this isn't a look you are used to see on her. With all your past endeavors - Sex wasn't one of them. Yes, you dry humped, yes, you've seen her naked multiple times because that's how life goes on tour and yes you even got to touch her breasts a couple of times, but none of those experiences felt as intense as this one.

Her hair is still wet from the shower and is clinging to one side of her neck, haphazardly tossed to one side, she also is only covered by her towel. You take her hand in yours and pull it up to your lips, kissing every finger carefully, not breaking eye contact. When you finish, you take her hand and lower it to the towel curled around your upper chest and help her release it, baring yourself to her. It seems only fitting to you, that after baring your soul to her in Melbourne and baring your body to her just a couple of hours ago, it is time to bare it all on the same time.

Her fingers run down from the base of your throat, through the valley of your breasts, down to your belly button and all the way up again, all while her other hand is clutching her towel tightly to her chest. Her eyes are following her fingers and it seems as if she's in awe. She stops her ministrations and lays the palm of her hand flat against your heart. Needless to say that your heart is beating like a goddamn jungle drum.

"Your heart is pounding like crazy..." She mumbles as she meets your gaze.

"That's the affect you have on me." You whisper back, trying to control your breath that is seemingly running away from you. She clutches her towel closer to her and you frown.

"We don't have to do anything you aren't ready for... Just know that when you're ready, I'm yours." You put your hand above hers and give it a reassuring squeeze.

"It's not... It's not that I'm not ready... I'm just..."

She sort of trails off and she looks at you in a mix of love, lust and a hint of something desperate, and you have to smile back at her, because this is the girl you fell in love with. Open heart, a bit clueless but always open. So honest, so earnest, she is just beautiful.

"There's no pressure here Lis, you know that."

She sucks on her lower lip and looks at you attentively. She lowers the palm of her hand and warily cups your left breast and her eyes shoot to you anxiously.