sorry for yesterday || chaelisa ⚠️🔞⚠️

When Chaeyoung woke up in the morning (if you could call it 'morning' at three in the afternoon), she was alone in bed. She wondered where Lisa had gone almost the instant she was half-conscious and moved her arms around, searching, but there was no body in the bed except for her own. The spot beside her was still warm though, so she couldn't be far.

She waited a few minutes, considering that maybe the blonde had needed to go to the toilet, but when she didn't come back, she slowly peeled herself out of the tangled mess of blankets and got out of the bed. She walked into the kitchen first, which was empty and cool, before approaching the bath room. She tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Babe, it's me. Will you let me in?"

"One second," Lisa's voice came from inside. Chaeyoung immediately noticed something was off.

When the door unlocked, she slowly walked into the small room, wondering why her girlfriend had locked herself in here. "What's wrong?"

"I just - sorry for yesterday? That was so awkward. It took you a while to get even comfortable with kissing me and then I go and talk about sex. And, I mean, you don't have to? I was drunk and just said it because... I was drunk. And I don't want you to think I need this from you. That you owe me that. Or anything. I don't know. I felt dumb because I'd said that and I was scared you'd feel awkward waking up next to me so I... yeah. I came in here and why aren't you saying anything?"

"Aw, Lis, babe," Chaeyoung smiled softly and grabbed her girlfriend's hand, entwining their fingers. She pushed herself off the wall and towards the blonde. "That was totally okay. And I was serious. I wouldn't mind having sex with you at all. I've realised yesterday that I want you, in every way you let me."

Lisa opened her mouth and took a quick breath before closing it. Again, those three words burned on her tongue but she quickly smiled it away. "That means a lot to me. I guess, thank you?"

Chaeyoung laughed and hugged the younger girl, "No need to thank me at all. I love you."

Chaeyoung froze as she said those words, noticing how Lisa's body went all stiff for a second. "Sorry - if it's too soon. You don't have to say it back." She smiled sheepishly, hiding her face from the blonde. She had no idea why she'd said it. She didn't even know that before she'd said it. And it was probably way too soon and Lisa was probably really uncomfortable now.

Instead she felt the blonde move in for a kiss, holding her close and washing her worries away. "I love you, too, Rosie," she whispered into Chaeyoung's open mouth. Her hands wandered down the older girl's back, who felt goose bumps raise wherever the blonde touched her. Lisa's grip tightened when it reached Chaeyoung's thighs and almost instantly the older girl wrapped her legs around her girlfriend, fitting perfectly. Lisa carried her into Chaeyoung's bedroom, their lips moving against each other with practised ease. Lisa tasted like the cherry champagne from the previous evening and also tooth paste, which made Chaeyoung grin. She loved kisses mixed with toothpaste.

She felt herself being dropped onto the bed and when she opened her eyes, blonde hair was framing her vision. A pair of beautiful hazel eyes were staring right back into hers. She felt her whole body catching fire and desire pooling in the pit of her stomach. "Lis," she breathed out and put her weight onto her elbows to lift her head up. She pressed her lips to the blonde's, stealing a small kiss before she broke off in shock when a small whimper fell from Lisa's mouth.

"Oh, dear God," she murmured and wrapped one arm around her girlfriend's neck, pulling her down onto her body and kissing her passionately. She felt hands roaming her sides, slipping under her loose shirt, hot fingers touching her cool skin. Want, need, was what her head screamed at her and she could hear herself whispering the blonde's name. She received another whimper in return.