i love everything about you || jensoo ⚠️🔞⚠️

An evening of being in the pleasant grasps of each other's company paves the way for a night of just the same..

-

Jennie was glaring at the keyhole as she missed getting her key in several times in a row now.

It was a conspiracy, she knew it.

Or, maybe she was just a bit drunk that her hand eye coordination was slightly skewered.

Jisoo was leaning against the door, valiantly trying to refrain from laughing at the brunette's attempts before that key ended up through her head.

They hadn't overdone it per se, it was more the warm atmosphere of an enjoyable night that was working its magic over them.

Though as funny as it was watching Jennie grumble about how the keyhole seemed to be moving and playing tricks on her, Jisoo thought she'd better intervene.

"Would you like me to try or are you gonna have a fight with it first?".

"I'd win that too, just like I, I'm going to win this!" she replied.

Jisoo snickered as she wrapped her arms around her lover's waist and propped her chin on her shoulder. Jennie was nothing if not stubborn at least 98% of the time.

She found it to be endearing and let the woman scold the offending item as if it was a sentient being. She didn't mind what they were doing, just being with Jennie made it enjoyable either way.

"Chu?".

"Hmm?".

She'd almost managed to get the key in this time but somehow, it got stuck and she had to take it out.

"The universe is..is plotting against me" she sighed whilst pressing back against her.

Jisoo laughed softly and kissed the brunette's messy hair, "You mean the same universe that brought us together?".

"Hey, I didn't say it was all bad. I mean it's plotting now cause I just wanna go inside and..".

"And?".

Jennie's train of thought crashed off a cliff side whilst her imagination finished off what she was going to say.

Of course, the picture contained grabbing Jisoo as soon they'd step into their home, discard their clothing like it was illegal to wear them and then dutifully wear her out.

It was an incredibly fulfilling image and Jennie didn't mind her eyes glazing over more than they already were.

"And..".

"You know, this leaving me hanging is worrying".

Jisoo's teasing voice snapped the brunette out of her thoughts as she managed to get the key in and left it there, opting to turn around in the woman's arms and kissing her.

The move took Jisoo by surprise for a second before she lowered her hands and gripped Jennie's waist, matching the cadence of her lover's mouth that was in hers. She pushed her back against the door, deepening the kiss, wanting to feel the full warmth of Jennie's tongue rolling around with hers.

As chilly as the night was, their bodies staved away the dropping temperatures as arms and fingers dug into each others bodies.

Jisoo wanted to feel as much as Jennie did so she snaked a hand away from the brunette's body and dragged it up the door to where the key was. She'd been at Jennie's enough to know the schematics of these things and swiftly turned the key without having to exit from Jennie's mouth.

The latch opened with a click and Jisoo yanked the door handle down whilst pulling away.

"C'mon, we'll continue this inside".