special treat || jenlisa ⚠️🔞⚠️

Jennie could still hear rustling in the bathroom. Lisa was in there for a good ten minutes, now. Jennie was lying in bed wearing nothing but a tank top and boyshorts, and was staring at the ceiling of the bedroom. She really wished Lisa would hurry up back into their room.

Jennie and Lisa were different like that; if Jennie wanted to get cleaned up all she really needed was one shade of lipstick and eyeliner and she was good to go. Lisa on the other hand put way more effort in her appearance. Whenever they planned to go out on a date together, Lisa would spend large amounts of time doing her hair and makeup. She was very articulate about that kind of stuff. Jennie didn't mind at all that Lisa took good care of her body (she admired it quite a lot actually), but it was just all the waiting she had to do. Plus, it wasn't like they were getting ready to go to a fancy restaurant.

Jennie was waiting for Lisa to get in there and fuck her senseless.

But something about tonight made Lisa want to take the time to prepare. It wasn't either of their birthdays, and their anniversary wasn't coming up anytime soon, so Jennie had no idea what the big idea was. Still, she lied there patiently and waited for her girlfriend to finish. Maybe the anticipation was a part of Lisa's plan; she always was very clever when it came to pleasing Jennie.

The sound of the bathroom door opening and closing was music to Jennie's ears. She propped herself up on her elbows and stared at the bedroom door, waiting for Lisa to stroll in with her beautiful self. Before she could start fantasizing about what Lisa could possibly be wearing (or if she was even wearing anything at all), the door slowly opened. What stood before Jennie made her jaw drop and her underwear dampen.

Lisa's body alone was already incredibly gorgeous, but the light blue satin robe that rested around her dark skin made her look even more stunning. The robe had bushels of feathers in the same color that ran along the collar, as well as the ends of the sleeves and the train that touched the floor. Lisa was naked under the robe except for the strap-on harness that sat on her hips. Jennie felt like the wind got knocked out of her.

"You weren't waiting for very long, were you?" Lisa asked with a smile.

Jennie tried to find the words, but could only stutter a few. "W-well this is... that's uh..."

Lisa slowly walked over to the bed, not breaking eye contact with her girlfriend. She sat down on the side of the bed and leaned over Jennie, placing both hands at each side of her head. The feathers at the ends of her sleeves tickled at Jennie's cheeks. Strands of her long dirty blonde hair beginning to fall over her robed shoulder and hovered over Jennie's face. Jennie could feel herself sweating now, and the body heat radiating between them wasn't helping whatsoever.

"You're still clothed... " Lisa said in a near whisper. "I'm not sure if you still want this or not."

"That's a small issue that can be fixed," Jennie replied as she brought her hands down to her waist and grabbed the waistband of her boyshorts. Lisa lifted herself up so she could give Jennie the space to slide her underwear off her legs. As soon as she flung the boyshorts out of sight, she went for her tank top and pulled it over her head. That was thrown off the bed as well, and Lisa appeared delighted. But she was also feeling rather playful tonight, and decided to tease Jennie a little more.

"I'm still not convinced you really want this... " she said with a fake pout. "Perhaps you could do a little something more for me?"

Jennie squinted her eyes at Lisa. She knew exactly what Lisa's angle was, but she had no problem playing along as long as she got what she was hoping for in the end. Jennie spread her legs open and slid a hand down in between her upper thighs, making sure Lisa was watching before slipping her fingers into her folds. Feeling her hand brush up against her clit, Jennie let out a shuddered breath she didn't realize she was holding. She played with herself like that for awhile, circling her fingertips around that sensitive nub and hoping Lisa was getting a kick out of it. Lisa buried her face into Jennie's neck and began leaving a trail of soft kisses, muttering a few encouraging words in between pecks and bringing her arm upwards to run her hand along the underside of one of Jennie's breasts. Lisa lavashing her body while she continued touching herself made Jennie let out a small moan, and the hand at her clit sunk down to rub at her sopping wet entrance.