tricks & treats || chaelisa ⚠️🔞⚠️

Chaeyoung is scared, but Lisa knows how to make her feel better.

-

"This is too scary" Chaeyoung groaned. She had her face buried in the crook of Lisa's neck.

All Lisa heard was mumbling but by the way Chaeyoung was shaking, she knew what the older girl had said.

It was Halloween night and they had decided to stay in. The two girls were lying on the couch together watching scary movies. Well, more like Lisa was enjoying a Nightmare on Elm Street marathon while Chaeyoung had her eyes closed the whole time.

"You're the one who agreed to watch this with me," Lisa chuckled. She twirled a finger around Chaeyoung's fly away hairs.

Chaeyoung pulled her face back up and frowned. "Only because you said Johnny Depp was in the first one."

"He was."

"You didn't tell me that he got killed!"

Lisa laughed at the betrayed expression on Chaeyoung's face. "Well it's a horror movie babe, what do you expect?"

"This is why I stick to Disney movies."

Lisa turned her back to the TV and tried to get into the movie. As hard as she tried, her focus was stuck on Chaeyoung on top of her. The movie marathon had started with the two girls sitting up and eating Halloween candy, but after three movies, Chaeyoung had climbed on top of Lisa.

Chaeyoung's hips were inline with Lisa's and Lisa could feel the swell of Chaeyoung's breast on top of hers. It wasn't long before Lisa felt a tingling sensation in her panties. Lisa soon slid a hand between her and Chaeyoung's body. Chaeyoung lifted her head up to look into Lisa's eyes. Lisa simply winked back.

"Just enjoy Chaeng."

Lisa undid the drawstring of Chaeyoung's pajama pants and slid them down. She held back a moan as Chaeyoung's round ass came into view. She ran her hand over the lacy thong.

SMACK

Lisa brought her hand down fast on Chaeyoung's ass. The older girl moaned as Lisa grabbed Chaeyoung's ass to shake it. Lisa quickly moved her hand between Chaeyoung's hips and the lacy thong. She rubbed Chaeyoung's pussy, thumbing over the clit.

Lisa felt Chaeyoung raise her hips up as Chaeyoung simultaneously slid Lisa's shirt up. Chaeyoung's hands ran over Lisa's bare breast before Chaeyoung wrapped her lips around one of Lisa's plump nipples. Chaeyoung flicked her tongue around the nipple, feeling herself get wetter as Lisa's nipple became hard in her mouth. Chaeyoung sucked and sucked as she felt Lisa's hand rub her pussy. Lisa's hand was covered in Chaeyoung's wetness. Lisa stuck a finger in Chaeyoung's hole.

Chaeyoung moved to the other nipple and bit down on it as she felt Lisa enter her. She felt Lisa insert another finger, stretching her nice and open. Chaeyoung felt herself get warm all over. She gave Lisa's titties a sloppy kiss before sitting up. "I want it," Chaeyoung said breathlessly. She grabbed Lisa's free hand. "Please."

Lisa didn't need to be told twice. She nodded her head. Chaeyoung slid off her thong, which was soaking wet. Lisa took the quick opportunity to take off her shirt. Lisa grabbed a pillow and put it under her head. She knew that her underwear was ruined, but right now she only cared about making Chaeyoung feel good.

Chaeyoung climbed over Lisa and slowly hovered over Lisa's face. "Is this good?" She asked.

Lisa didn't say anything, she simply pulled Chaeyoung down.

"Ohhhh," Chaeyoung let out as she felt Lisa's tongue between her pussy lips. Chaeyoung leaned her back and grabbed Lisa's titties as support. She grinded her pussy against Lisa's face, loving the way that it sounded when she was being ate out. Chaeyoung continued bucking her hips toward Lisa's face. She moaned when Lisa swirled her tongue around her clit.

Lisa loved having Chaeyoung sit on her face. Her warmth, smell, and taste drove Lisa insane. Chaeyoung's smooth and silky soft lips tasted like heaven on Lisa's tongue. She wished Chaeyoung would sit on her face every day. Lisa treasured knowing that she could make Chaeyoung feel on top of the world with just her tongue.

Chaeyoung squeezed Lisa's nipples as she felt a warmth bumbling in her stomach. It spread her from her toes up to her head. She felt lightheaded as she leaned back up and grinded against Lisa's face one last time. Chaeyoung shook as her orgasm took over, but she held Lisa's face in place with her thighs. Chaeyoung felt sensitive, but she wanted Lisa's tongue to stay inside of her just a little bit longer.

Lisa rubbed the top of Chaeyoung's hips as she felt Chaeyoung orgasm. The older girl sat on Lisa's face a spare minute before she got off. Chaeyoung laid her head between Lisa's breasts. She was still breathing heavy.

"Are you good baby?"

Chaeyoung shook her head, her hair tickling Lisa's nipples. "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious."

Lisa giggled. Leave it to Chaeyoung to have just rode her girlfriend's face and then quote Disney. "Do you want to watch Mary Poppins now or go to sleep?"

"More Nightmare on Elm Street please."

"Why? You don't have to watch them just for me, Chaeng."

Chaeyoung snuggled closer to Lisa. "If watching horror movies ends up me with me sitting on your face, then we are always going to have a Halloween movie marathon."

Lisa silently agreed as the credits of a New Elm street movie begin playing. But she was more focused on Chaeyoung sliding her hand down her pants.

"My turn to treat you," Chaeyoung said before licking her lips.

Yes, Lisa thought, I am definitely going to have to buy every scary movie DVD I find and play it for Chaeyoung .

Halloween night may have been ending, but Lisa and Chaeyoung were just now enjoying all their sexy tricks and deliciously wet treats.

-

A/N: Hey guys i just published an itzy oneshot book!! i would absolutely love if you checked it out!!!