find a partner || chaelisa ⚠️🔞⚠️

TOP CHAEYOUNGGGGGGG

-

Lisa tapped her pencil on her desk as she listened to the teacher drone on about something related to the class. Something about Shakespearean dramas. She didn't particularly care, she just wanted to go home already.

"...Now find a partner, we'll be doing a partner worksheet."

Lisa groaned, before an elbow jabbed her in the arm.

"Ow!"

"Hey, dummy, you realize I'm in the class with you? You know you can pick me as your partner?" came from beside her. It was her girlfriend, Chaeyoung.

"I know, but we always end up fooling around and never getting work done!" Lisa replied indignantly as she pushed her desk up to Chaeyoung's.

"That's funny, I always thought you enjoyed our 'fooling around'."

Lisa felt her face heat up at the implication.

"I'm pretty sure the last time you were begging helplessly for me to go harder."

"Rosie!" Lisa nearly screeched, face turning red in embarrassment.

"Lisa, don't yell!" the teacher scolded.

"Sorry..." Lisa mumbled.

Chaeyoung just laughed before standing up to get the worksheets from the teacher. Lisa seethed quietly, biting her lip and trying to not die of embarrassment.

She was so preoccupied that when Chaeyoung came back with the worksheet, she startled slightly, letting out a small squeak. Chaeyoung put a hand on her shoulder to reassure her and sat down, setting the papers down on their desks.

Shortly after beginning their work, Lisa felt a hand on her thigh, resting gently on top. Lisa blushed again and looked down at Chaeyoung's hand before she looked up at her, to find a mischievous sparkle in Chaeyoung's eyes. Without breaking eye contact, Chaeyoung started rubbing Lisa's thigh under the desk, moving inwards.

Lisa stifled a whimper and whispered, "Not here, people will see!"

Chaeyoung just chuckled and squeezed her thigh once before removing her hand, and Lisa realized with her growing arousal, that she'd rather have Chaeyoung touching her. Lisa silently reached over and pulled Chaeyoung's hand back onto her thigh, hoping she'd keep rubbing. She glanced up at the clock as Chaeyoung kept rubbing her leg, slowly inching towards her crotch, trying not to whine at the sensation.

There was about 5 minutes before school let out.

Chaeyoung noticed too, because she kept going at it, rubbing Lisa through her jeans, enough for arousal, but nowhere near enough for satisfaction.
Lisa bit her lip and tried not to moan as she willed time to move faster.

Finally, the bell signalling the end of the school day rang, allowing the pair to quickly pack and leave, making a beeline for Lisa's car. The whole way there, Chaeyoung was all over Lisa, who giggled as Chaeyoung placed small kisses all over her face.

Lisa fumbled with her keys as Chaeyoung kissed her on the mouth clumsily.

"Chaeng, we're in public..."

Chaeyoung responded only by grabbing the collar of Lisa's shirt and kissing her again, roughly. Lisa melted into the kiss, whimpering slightly as she was so incredibly turned on at that point.

She unlocked the car once Chaeyoung broke the kiss, and they both tumbled into the backseat, hands everywhere, just wanting the other closer, even though there was no space between them. The sounds that escaped them were little moans and whines and soft panting as they made out, waiting for the parking lot to empty.