otp questions || chaelisa & jensoo

so i'm just doing my favorite two blackpink ships, let me know what you guys think !

-

Chaelisa•Chaeyoung would worry the most about how she would look when she's older, but Lisa is always telling her how beautiful she is to her

Chaelisa
•Chaeyoung would worry the most about how she would look when she's older, but Lisa is always telling her how beautiful she is to her.
• Chaeyoung hogs the blanket, but Lisa would just let her keep it since she looks so calm and peaceful in her slumber wrapped in all the blankets.
• Chaeyoung has the biggest appetite between the two of them and always eats Lisa's leftover crusts.
• Chaeyoung is the most emotional person on this planet and will cry over any book or movie and lisa loves her for it.
• Lisa talks the most smack about how she is at video games but then rosie would end up winning and surprising lisa.
• Chaeyoung sings to the radio while Lisa quietly harmonizes along with her uwu
• Lisa would be the one to sign them up for a talent show bc she wants everyone to know how talented her girlfriend is.
• Lisa would definitely set the kitchen on fire while trying to cook.
• Lisa would throw chaeyoung in the pool uwu they're that playful couple
• Chaeyoung does the grocery shopping bc lisa always gets distracted in the snack area
• Lisa catches all the spiders in the dorm bc they make poor chaeng cry
• Chaeyoung is a morning person while lisa is soooo hyper at night
• Lisa proposes bc UWU SHES SO WHIPPED

Jensoo
•Jennie would be more worried about how she will look when she gets older but you know she got that skincare routine so SHE STILL GONNA LOOK LIKE A QUEEN
• Jennie hogs the blanket but jisoo doesn't want to bother sweet jendeuk so she curls up against jennie in hopes of staying as warm as she can
• Jisoo usually eats the most and even finishes jennie's food that doesn't get finished
• Jennie would most likely cry because of a book or movie bc jisoo still has yet to show that she is capable of being empathetic LOL

Jensoo•Jennie would be more worried about how she will look when she gets older but you know she got that skincare routine so SHE STILL GONNA LOOK LIKE A QUEEN • Jennie hogs the blanket but jisoo doesn't want to bother sweet jendeuk so she curls u...

• Jisoo, being a gamer, definitely talks the most trash

• Jisoo, being a gamer, definitely talks the most trash. but never to her girlfriend. only lisa.
• Jennie always quietly sings along to the radio while jisoo secretly records her on her phone.
• Jennie would enter them both into a talent show because she's confident that both of them will be great and shine no matter what people might think.
• As Jennie is the chef of blackpink, jisoo would be the one to set the kitchen on fire trying to impress jennie with dinner.
• Jisoo would throw Jennie into the pool but then immediately jump in after her because she felt bad and would shower her with wet kisses as she apologizes.
• They would leave the job of killing spiders to Kai, Kuma, and Dalgom (Kai her dog not Jongin before y'all get triggered)
• Both of them are night people and hate getting out of bed in the morning.
• Jisoo proposes bc UWU i just think she would 😂