aren't you curious? || chaelisa ⚠️🔞⚠️

It was a regular Friday night at YG, Chaeyoung decided to sleep over at Lisa's dorm after a long, stressful day of school. Chaeyoung needed some time to unwind, and that is to spend some time with her best friend Lalisa Manoban.

The two were in Lisa's bedroom watching Frozen on Netflix right now while Lisa was doing Chaeyoung's nails. Lisa was decked out in her seductive satin midnight blue tank top and satin shorts while Chaeyoung was in her adorable sleepwear, a cute baby blue t-shirt, yellow floral pajama shorts and her baby blue polo socks. The two were busy giggling, eating popcorn, doing each other's nails and watching movies, and talking about the one thing that was on their minds....

Boys.

"Are you still thinking about Chanyeol?" Lisa asked as Chaeyoung painted her toenails a midnight blue.

"Yeah. I'm really worried about him ever since we started dating. It's against the rules for me to be dating anyone, let alone someone from SM Entertainment. He's been really considerate of that, but what if it doesn't work out?" Chaeyoung said. "God, I cannot believe that I am dating him."

"That kinda reminds me of this movie with Leonardo DiCaprio and that chick from Homeland where they play two star-crossed lovers in a tale of hope, despair, tragedy and love." Lisa said.

"Let's forget about boys and other things. This night is about you and me and nothing is going to ruin that night. How about we do something fun." Chaeyoung said, turning the movie off on Veronica's laptop.

"What do you have in mind, Rosie?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know. Want to play 20 questions?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You read my mind. I haven't played that game since the 8th grade back in Thailand." Lisa said after letting out a cute giggle while Chaeyoung smiled at her, sending the innocent girl's heart racing. "Want to go first?"

"Sure. Um, what is your favorite movie of all time? Why so?" Chaeyoung asked as she sits on her knees.

"That's an easy question, Rosie. Mean Girls because Regina is my favorite character in the movie. Not that I'm a mean girl, that's Jennie's territory." Lisa said as Chaeyoung giggled a bit. "Alright, my turn. What's the weirdest thing that you have eaten?"

"Pancakes with gummi bears on them. That was like the weirdest thing that I've eaten when I was four. My mom made pancakes and I ended up putting gummi bears on them." Chaeyoung laughed.

"Now, that is weird." Lisa chuckled a bit.

"Do you like cuddling when you lie in bed?" Chaeyoung asked, warming Lisa up to a flirty conversation without overstepping the line.

"I love cuddling when I lie in bed. There's something that I have to tell you and you can't tell anybody. This is strictly between you and me." Lisa said.

"Don't worry. I have the key, I'm putting it in the vault and I'm locking the vault. Go ahead, tell me." Chaeyoung said.

"On New Years, Jungkook and I went back to my place and we..." Lisa said as she watched Chaeyoung's jaw drop slowly in surprise.

"Oh, my God. You and Jungkook totally did it! Give me details." Chaeyoung said.

"All I could tell you was that Jungkook and I cuddled in bed after we had sex. But what I could tell you was that the sex was passionate and romantic. Jungkook was a real stud in bed." Lisa said, grinning.

"Wow. At least you and Jungkook did it. Chanyeol and I were close to having sex until his members interrupted us." Chaeyoung sighed. "Alright, now it's your turn to ask me a question."

Lisa decided to kick things up a notch just to push Chaeyoung's limits.

"Alright. Ever had a sexual fantasy? If yes, then what was it about and who was in it?" Lisa asked as Chaeyoung began to choke on her soda after taking a sip and looked at the blonde haired girl with a shocked expression on her face