do something about it, lalisa || chaelisa ⚠️🔞⚠️

Lisa walked into the studio with her eyes glued to her cell phone. Words couldn't begin to touch the amount of anxiety she had right about now, and the only way she could mask her uneasiness from the producer leading her to the recording booth was to look at her phone. The male led her to a dimly lit room and held the door open for her. "Thank you." She said softly, shuffling inside the room. "No problem." He nodded, walking to the soundboard outside of the small black room.

Lisa wasn't nervous because she was singing, It was her dream and she made it happen. She was nervous because she were singing with someone special. Park Chaeyoung wanted her -of all people- to do a feature with her on her next single, and of course she wouldn't turn that down. She was torn away from her thoughts when someone opened the sound booth door. "Hey there." Chaeyoung cheered with a genuine smile. Lisa felt butterflies in her stomach as the pink haired girl approached her. "Hey," Lisa practically whispered, holding one hand over her forearm, giving a half wave with the spare hand. "It's nice to meet you, Lisa." Chaeyoung said in a lower tone. Her eyes seemed to trail up and down Lisa's figure, checking her out thoroughly. "Likewise." Lisa nodded, feeling her face tingle as the blush creeped across her cheeks.

"So you know what we're singing, right?" She asked, getting straight to business as if she wasn't just eye-fucking Lisa. "Uh-" Lisa started, looking up at the ceiling as if the answer was written up there. Her action of thought seemed to amuse Chaeyoung. "You're so cute," She giggled quietly. "We're gonna sing a cover. I'm sure you know Eyes Closed?" She asked with a hint of hopefulness in her voice. "Yeah, of course." Lisa nodded.

She simply nodded and put her headphones on, making Lisa feel as if she should do the same. "Alright, you ladies ready?" The producer asked from behind the soundboard. Chaeyoung gave the man a thumbs up and nodded her head. "Great." He said, starting the music. "I'll start." Chaeyoung said. Lisa nodded her head and glanced over at Chaeyoung, finally getting the chance to check her out. Your eyes trailed up her toned legs, exposed due to the denim shorts she had on. Her skin looked so soft, it took a lot to not reach out to her. Lisa kept on while she sang the opening verse to the song. Lisa's eyes found themselves on her lips. They looked so soft and sweet.

Lisa blinked her eyes as Chaeyoung waved her hand infront of her face. "You missed your start." She said with a small laugh and gleam of what seemed like flirtation in her eyes. "Oh shit, I'm sorry." Lisa mumbled, running her hand over her face. "It's cool. You were distracted..." She purred, making you lick your lips. "Right..." Lisa laughed awkwardly, tucking some of her hair behind her ear. "Can we start from the top?" Lisa asked the male. "I actually have to cut this session short, sorry ladies." He said apologetically. "It's alright." Chaeyoung said with a pout before turning to Lisa. "Guess it's just you and I." She shrugged. "Yeah." Lisa nodded upon hearing the studio door close as the producer left out.

"We should probably head o-" Lisa started but Chaeyoung cut her off. "Ah ah ah," She smiled smugly. "I saw you checking me out. That's why you missed your cue, am I right?" She asked. Lisa's eyes widened as she attempted to look at anything but Chaeyoung. "Uhm... Technically yes." Lisa admitted, taking the headphones off. "No need to be shy, Lisa." She cooed. "You're actually pretty cute." She smiled, taking hers off as well. Lisa couldn't even accept her compliment. She couldn't form the words to thank her or even send one her way. Her throat felt as dry as an Arizona desert, and her heart was beating like crazy. "I- Um... Than-," But she cut Lisa off once again. "Shh." She hushed Lisa, now close enough for Lisa to smell the sweetness of her perfume. Chaeyoung's lips were pursed as she leaned closer to Lisa. And now as her lips were seconds away from meeting Lisa's, Lisa could feel that the awkwardness in the air was attraction Lisa didn't really know how to express.

Lisa filled the empty space between the two of you, sliding her smooth lips over Chaeyoung's warm soft ones. The kiss was sweet and sensual, almost as if you'd kissed each other before. Chaeyoung placed one of her hands on Lisa's cheek and the other on her bicep as Lisa wrapped her arm around Chaeyoung's waist. Their noses brushed over each other as the kiss deepened and her grip on Lisa's arm tightened slightly before she turned her head to take a breath. Lisa pecked her cheek before trialing soft butterfly kisses down her exposed neck. The brunette let out quiet raspy moans as Lisa's lips met her sweetspot. "God Lisa." The singer breathed. "I've never wanted someone so much." she continued quietly while her hand slid down to find the zipper of Lisa's black jeans.