new rule || jensoo

Jisoo gets a quiet morning to reflect on why she loves her wife.

-

There was an arm wrapped around her waist and the whisp of someone's breath against her neck. Scrunching her nose at the tickle against her face, Jisoo reluctantly opened her eyes. The sight that met her made the disturbance in her sleep worth it. Before her laid the most flawless woman she had ever met, and yet she knew that her life would be incomplete without her.

Black locks draped over her face hiding the chiseled jawline that drew attention like a moth to a flame. Or maybe it was the aloof nature that accompanied the graceful face that attracted people to Jennie.

Jisoo brushed away the strands wanting to get a good look at her before she woke up. Knowing Jennie slept like the dead meant Jisoo would be able to play with her soft hair for a while without her complaining that she wasn't a cat to be petted. Though Jisoo knew she secretly loved it. While her fingers were woven in a mess of hair, Jisoo's eyes raked over Jennie's sleeping face. She traced her finger along her jaw to her chin smiling as she remembered the time she had wiped a smudge of spaghetti sauce off Jennie's subtle dimple on their first date. Jennie had been slurping the noodles obnoxiously, whether it had been to annoy or amuse Jisoo was up for debate, but the end result was sauce splashed across the girl's face. She'd managed to get most of it off on her own, but missed the corner of her mouth entirely. Jisoo being Jisoo took it upon herself to scoot closer to the irritatingly adorable date of hers and used her own napkin to wipe her up. Good thing too, because it was the intense gazing into each other's eyes for a moment that convinced Jennie to ask the nerd out on a second date. She was a messy eater then and she was a messy eater now, but Jisoo enjoyed their gross adorable moments when she wiped up her wife like a dribbling child.

Moving back up her more often than not clenched jaw, Jisoo's eyes fell on the perfectly kept eyebrows that her wife used most to express herself. Jennie would arch her eyebrows at Jisoo whenever she would nerd out over one of her games, silently, and sometimes not so silently, teasing her about how a grown woman should not be getting that excited about make believe fantasy worlds that don't exist. Of course when such comments were made out loud, Jisoo's eyebrows would also raise as a challenge for her wife to continue on said comment.

Other times, on the rare occasion that Jisoo managed to surprise her, those brows would shoot up almost higher than ever imaginable. That had really only happened once or twice, the first being an insanely large surprise birthday party that Jisoo had planned for months. She'd invited friends, family, and even managed to get her parents to get away from their busy lives to spend the evening with their daughter. The party was a complete success with many people getting a bit more tipsy than anticipated, which coincidentally meant there were quite a few people camping out in their living room that night. The other occasion Jisoo could recall was in a more intimate setting. Let's just say that from that point on Jennie was not too disappointed about being the bottom, knowing what skills her wife had under her silky sleeves in the bedroom.

Jisoo couldn't help but blush at that particular memory, but decided to push past that and continue the exploration of her wife's facial features. Sweeping across her brows she came down to Jennie's button like nose. When you first meet her, Jennie is rough around the edges, but when you get to know her like Jisoo has, you get to see that she's just a big softy. Jisoo reached the tip of her nose and smiled. She tried to hold back the impending giggle she knew would escape her lips after her next action. As lightly as Jisoo possibly could, she drew her finger away and booped her nose. As expected, Jennie's face scrunched up in response, making it even harder for Jisoo not to giggle.

The first time Jisoo had booped her nose had been while they were making brownies for the neighborhood block party. Jennie of course didn't want to go, but Jisoo said that she'd make it worth her while by making the triple chocolate fudge brownies that she loved so much. And there may have been promise of nightly activities as well but hey that's their business. Anyways, Jisoo had been mixing the batter when Jennie attempted to sneak a taste. Of course this lead to a mild and yet adorable scuffle between the two. Both had ended up with batter on their face, Jisoo more so than Jennie. In fact this is what led to the infamous boop.

Jennie had been laughing hysterically at the fact that almost half of Jisoo's face was covered in batter while Jennie had only a smudge on her forehead. It was during this insane laughter that Jisoo dipped her hand in the batter and before her wife could realize it, booped her nose so gently that it left a perfect dot right in the middle of her nose. Jennie's face scrunched up at the action as she attempted to look down at the offending bit of food about to drip off her nose. It was her reaction that since led to Jisoo sporadically booping her wife's nose when she least expected it.

"Did you just boop my nose while I was sleeping?" Jennie's voice was a bit raspy from just waking up.

"Maybe," came Jisoo's response. She was still scanning her wife's features when they finally landed on her eyes that were now fully open.

"Hi there," Jennie's voice wasn't as rough anymore now showing that gentle side of herself.

"Hi."

"Have you been up long?" It was Jennie's turn to push back the strands of her wife's hair.

"Long enough."

"Long enough to what?" Jennie asked clearly confused by her answer.

"To remember why I love you."

Jennie quirked that eyebrow of hers and smiled at her wife.

"Then you must not have gotten a wink of sleep last night."

Jisoo's response was to once again boop Jennie's nose.

"Hey you only get one boop a day."

"Who made that rule?" Jisoo asked leaning up to rest her head in her hand as she slightly hovered over her, now very much awake, wife.

"I did...just now."

Jisoo scrunched her face in disapproval but agreed to the new rule. Which was surprising to Jennie, but seeing as her wife was about to give her a good morning kiss she wasn't about to complain. Or at least that's what she thought was happening.

Jisoo was leaning towards Jennie, her eyes darting down to her lips every so often. She only about an inch away from her face when Jennie closed her eyes to enjoy the eventual connection of their lips, but it never came. Instead she felt Jisoo's nose bump into hers.

"Boop."

"Chuuuu!!!!" Jennie yelled out as her wife scrambled out of bed. She followed quickly after her, determined to get her morning kiss. Even if that meant getting booped on the nose.