i look good || chaesoo ⚠️🔞⚠️

Jisoo tries dressing up for Chaeyoung, but feels pretty self-conscious about the whole thing. Chaeyoung makes for absolute certain that Jisoo knows just how fantastic she looks.

-

This is ridiculous, Jisoo thought.

She adjusted the angle of the mirror and took a few steps back. Fading deep oranges and pinks of the sunset filtered through the windows of her room at the top of the lighthouse, making her skin look glow, her hair like the sun.

She frowned at her reflection and looped her thumbs under the sides of her thin panties, pulling them away from her hips for a moment, only to let them snap back into place. So stupid. She twisted her body around to look at her backside and tugged up a stocking that had slid just an inch out of place.

She was going to kick Jennie's ass when Chaeyoung got here and inevitably laughed at how dumb she looked. She had wanted to surprise Chaeyoung, to somehow make her feel as flustered as Jisoo always felt around her. So she'd swallowed her pride and asked for help from the two girls know would know best what Chaeyoung liked.

Lisa was, predictably, very unhelpful, and told her with an annoyingly reassuring smile that anything she chose to do would work because "Chaeyoung likes you for you, not for what you can do". Jisoo had grumbled at the useless sentiment but begrudgingly thanked her anyway. She supposed some encouragement was fine, even if it didn't help her come up with a plan.

Jennie on the other hand, had been suspiciously eager to give advice. Whether she was trying to humiliate Jennie or actually help her was impossible to tell.

"Ohhhoho, dude. Thigh-highs and tiny underwear. That's it," she'd said, snapping her fingers and pointing at her legs.

Jisoo scoffed and crossed her arms.

"Chaeyoung doesn't care about these things. You think I'm actually gonna believe that?"

Jennie shrugged, her confident smile widening. "Hey, you don't wanna believe me, that's fine. But I've been around Chaeng for a long time, so trust me. That? She'll go crazy for. No idea why, but it's like, a thing for her."

So here Jisoo was now, striped socks pulled firmly up her legs, soft black panties low on her hips, and completely bare the rest of the way up. She tried out a pose, flexing her arms above her head and giving a toss of her hair as she looked back at the mirror.

Ridiculous.

She scowled at herself and dropped the pose entirely in favor of flopping onto her pile of blankets and pillows stuffed against the opposite wall.

She knew she had an outstanding physical form and a perfect body, but this was not her usual type of thing. She rolled onto her stomach and picked at the edge of a blanket between her fingers.

It was silly of her to think she could pull off something like this anyway. Chaeyoung would come up the stairs any minute now, giggle cutely about it (she was always cute when she laughed), and Jisoo would pretend like it was all just a joke, throw the socks out and never think about it again.

The worst part about it though, was that she actually liked wearing them. She ran the top of her foot over her calf, fabric sliding effortlessly against itself, and felt a little knot tighten in her belly. They were just so soft, so gratuitously comfortable, and maybe, just maybe, even made her feel a little bit attractive. Just a little. She let out a heavy sigh and buried her face in her arms.

Such a stupid idea...

The muffled sound of a door opening and the distinct sound of Lisa's voice from the floor below made her jolt up. She held her breath, unmoving, to see if she could make out any conversation.