being in love || chaelisa ⚠️🔞⚠️

in which chaeyoung and lisa are in a secret relationship.

-

Being in love wasn't supposed to be like this. Being in love means that you should be with whoever you want and not have to worry about hiding away or worrying about what others think.

Not for these two girls. Park Chaeyoung and Lalisa Manoban have been hiding their relationship from the media for as long as they can remember.

Their bandmates know (obviously) and their closest friends and family know. They hate the idea of hiding away from the media like they are, but management says so.

It's always management that ruins everything (most of the time). "It would ruin the group's career. Now you must date so and so..."

The girls do what they have to do, but one day the couple will come out...but now is not the time.

Chaeyoung smiles lovingly at the younger girl as they lounge around in the dorm. Thank the heavens paparazzi are not allowed on the premises due to the gate to reach the flat buildings.

The older girl doesn't even care looking at the beautiful sky that's filled with pinks, purples, and oranges.

"I can feel your eyes on me." Lisa grins, biting her bottom lip softly. This causes Chaeyoung to smile.

This is their thing. They watch the sunset before going out on mini dates or sometimes the go out late at night, walking under the street lights together.

"It's hard not to look at you."

Lisa leans against Chaeyoung, pulling the
shared blanket closer to her. "We should stay in today,"

Lisa suggests, pulling the blonde closer to her without making either of them spill their drinks. "That sounds nice to me."

Lisa climbs on top of Chaeyoung's lap, giggling quietly, the rest of the blankets falling off the bed. Her eyes shine with happiness and love for the older girl.

Chaeyoung raises an eyebrow at her girlfriend,but she's not complaining. Instead, she pulls the giggling girl closer to her as she straightens her back against the headboard.

"What has you so giggly?"

"I was just thinking about how much I love you." she answers, intertwining her fingers with Chaeyoung's.

"And just how much do you love me?"

"More than you'll ever know."

Lisa leans forward, her hair falling in her face. Chaeyoung brushes the hair back with her fingers that aren't intertwined with Lisa's.

"When do you think we'll be able to come out?" The younger girl questions, her tone serious but light.

Chaeyoung sighs, they've had this conversation many times before but the same answer is always there, "I don't know."

"We love each other and that's all that matters, yeah? Our friends and family know. That has to count for something,"

"It does, believe me Rosiepoop. I just wish we didn't have to keep hiding like this." Chaeyoung smiles at Lisa's choice of nickname.

She shifts and lays Lisa on her back while Chaeyoung rests between her legs. Their hands never let go of each others, if anything, they held them together tighter.

Chaeyoung leans down and presses her lips to Lisa's soft pink ones. The love Chaeyoung has for Lisa is felt through the kiss.

Lisa released Chaeyoung's hand and drapes her arms behind Chaeyoung's neck. Chaeyoung slips her hands under the Lisa's shirt, her finger tips grazing her girlfriend's toned stomach.