tonight's all about you || jenlisa ⚠️🔞⚠️

Jennie moaned softly as Lisa's big hand trailed up and down her thigh, edging closer and closer to the place she needed her most, their tongues swirling together at a slow, intimate pace, their bodies pressed together like magnets.

Jennie pulled away, breaking the kiss, leaning her head back against the arm of the couch, shivering once Lisa's wet lips found her neck. She caressed her girlfriend's head gently, gulping as Lisa's lips trailed over her throat.

"Lisa-yah, please..." Jennie whimpered, one of her hands falling from Lisa's head to her neck, pulling her face closer, knocking their foreheads together.

"What, Jen? What do you want me to do?" Lisa whispered, full-on knowing exactly what her girlfriend wanted, but just wanting, needing, to hear her utter the simple words.

"I want you inside me... Your fingers... I want you to touch me..." Jennie pleaded as a response, her face contorted into a mixture of pain, pleasure, desire.

"Please, Baby, I need you so bad right now..." She continued to plead, beg, her voice surrendered and vulnerable. Lisa watched as Jennie's eyes slowly started to well up with anxious tears, something that's more common than not with Jennie. Jennie has anxiety attacks and they're usually triggered when she's left in anticipation.

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down, now, alright, baby? I'm right here, okay? Just breathe for me, Precious, and I'll take care of you." Lisa comforted, a promise she's a little too good at making happen.

Jennie nodded, relieved, but still anxious, biting her lip, focusing on Lisa's long fingers as they traced over her thigh, up her loose skirt, pressing down on where she naturally assumed was her lock tattoo, the one Lisa has the key to, in the same place, a secret, the only ones aware of the little inkings, each other.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good, baby, I swear," Lisa whispered, watching Jennie's face carefully, reaching her pointer finger inside Jennie's panties. Jennie made a noise that was far too enjoyable to Lisa's ears, making her hum with satisfaction.

"I'm gonna make you feel like the only girl in the world. You are the only girl in the world. You're mine. No one else's. All mine..." Lisa murmered, pressing down harder on Jennie's clit, rubbing her finger in a small circle, making Jennie gasp, her hips twitching in pleasure.

"Please, Lis... Please, I-I-" Lisa pressed her free hand to Jennie's mouth, hushing her.

"Shh... It's alright, Beautiful, I'm gonna make you feel so good, it'll be worth the patience in the end." She whispered, her face inching closer to Jennie's before removing her hand off her girlfriend's mouth, allowing access to her lips, fiddling her other hand around, trying to get all her fingers inside Jennie's panties.

"I love you... I love you so much..." Jennie expressed genuinely before pressing her lips to Lisa's .

"Love you too, Jen. You're my everything." Lisa mumbled against Jennie's lips, her right hand working two fingers through Jennie's wet heat, slicking them up, preparing them to stretch her girlfriend's tight hole.

"Mm, you're so tight, Baby. Always. Like a virgin. It's so sexy." Lisa growled, cupping Jennie's area, middle and ring finger digging down slightly between the folds of Jennie's pussy.

"I'm gonna eat you so good. Make you cum in my mouth. Then I'm gonna fuck you, I'll fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk tomorrow..." Lisa promised, pulling her hand out of Jennie's panties, making her whimper. She pulled back, moving to stand up, leaving the warmth of Jennie's body, a little uncomfortable at the shift in atmosphere. She wiped her hand on her leggings, drying her fingers off.

"Please..." Jennie whimpered from the couch, watching as Lisa undressed herself in the middle of the living room until she was stark naked, her clothes discarded around the room, thrown off carelessly. The curtains were half drawn open on the big window standing in front of them, which made Jennie a little worried, but Lisa always insisted they were safe from any perverts who tried to sneak a peak at them, as they lived far enough away from any big towns and out in a more secluded, peaceful, quiet, private area.

"Want me to finger you while I eat you out?" Lisa wondered, starting to pull Jennie's skirt down her legs, taking the panties with.

"Oh, yes, please! I need it! Need it so bad!" Jennie whimpered, spreading her legs wide, exposing herself, the cool-aired temperature of the room making her whine at the uncomfortable feeling of it hitting her wetness.

"Pull your shirt off, Love." Lisa ordered softly, grabbing onto Jennie's thighs, pulling her body down the couch, making her lay on her back. Lisa was laid on her stomach, face between her girlfriend's thighs. Jennie's legs were over Lisa's shoulders, resting against her back.

Jennie struggled to get her shirt off as Lisa's tongue swept in and out and all around her pussy, distracting her from the simple task, making her squirm.

"G-God!" Jennie squeaked, tossing her shirt off to the side. The cool air, plus, the friction of the cotton material of her shirt, made her nipples hard. She whimpered again, her right hand moving to tangle in Lisa's hair, her left massaging her own breast.

"Oh- Ah!" Jennie continued to gasp and moan, squeezing her thighs around Lisa's head subconsciously. It wasn't until Lisa's fingers came into play that she nearly climaxed right there, unexpectedly.

"Oh, Lisa, please, I'm so close!" She whimpered, her back arching into the air, her torso creating a bridge. Lisa mumbled something around Jennie's clit, something that Jennie couldn't decipher due to the dizzying pleasure she was feeling, and came, came hard onto her girlfriend's fingers and into her mouth, her body sweating and burning and trembling, her muscles weak and feeble, gasps and moans and curse words falling from her lips uncontrollably.

Lisa watched in awe as Jennie orgasmed underneath her. She licked her drenched lips, swallowing the cum that had spilled into her mouth.

"God. You look so hot..." Lisa groaned, crawling up Jennie's tired body, careful not to be too rough on her muscles.

"Want me to-" Jennie had started, but Lisa cut her off, pressing their lips together, making a sound of disapproval.

"Uh-uh. Tonight's all about you, baby. You're the only girl in the world. In my world." Lisa hummed, a small smirk on her face. She knew it was selfish of her to make Jennie feel guilty about not being obligated to return the pleasure Lisa was able to give to her, but she just couldn't help herself, feeling the need to spoil her little Jendeukie rotten.

"Love you, Lis." Jennie murmered, her mind hazy and grateful.

"You're so spectacular, Jen. Anything for you. Love you more than everything in the entire world." Lisa murmered back lovingly, returning the wide grin she recieved from Jennie as they both prepared themselves for Jennie to be fucked senseless by Lisa's strap on.