I had an apple

"Have you read that article from E! News?"

"The one accusing you of cheating on your ex boyfriend? Yeah, yesterday, how you holding up Carter?"

Chris threw his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer to him, gently rubbing comforting circles.

"I'm not sure - it just hurts, you know? We were together for over a year and have been broken up for three months. Why has this article only just come out with such false accusations?" I leant my head on him as we continued walking to craft services while we were on a filming break.

"Just try to forget about it. We've only got a couple more months of filming and then you won't have to see him again." He let go of me and made a cup of coffee.

"You really are a good brother, Chris. I knew I kept you around for a reason." I laughed as I picked up an apple.

"Miss Evans - I'm sorry to cut your break short but you're needed back on set, the Russo's need you to film a quick scene." My assistant said as she came over to me and Chris.

"Oh of course, no problem. And Lucy, just call me Carter." I smiled at her before waving at my brother and heading back on set.

"You also need to see the hair stylist to fix your wig back in place, he's already waiting on lot 4." Lucy said as she continued reading from her clipboard and fiddling with her ear piece.

"Right, okay." I bit into my apple hoping to avoid the conversation about this next scene. I knew what it was and who it was with - I just really didn't want to talk about it.

It didn't take long for us to get back to set and find Justin waiting with his comb and pins to adjust my wig.

"So. For the rest of the day, we have two more scenes and then you have to have a meeting with Kevin Feige about the next movie." Lucy spoke as she watched Justin set my wig back in place with a few bobby pins and a bit of hairspray.

"You know, I don't know what I'd do without you Lucy. I'd never remember all this stuff I have to do." I laughed as I thanked Justin and walked over to the Russo brothers who were stood behind the camera talking.

"Hey guys!" I called as I made my way to them to see them huddled around the monitor.

"Hey Carter. How was your break?" Joe asked.

"Good, I had an apple-" I cut my sentence short as I saw him approaching us while looking at something on his phone. He looked up and stopped.

"Carter." He sighed.

"Hello Tom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is my newest fic, it's different to what I'm used to doing but I've recently become obsessed with the MCU, especially the gorgeous Tom Holland.

I've chosen the beautiful Dove Cameron as the face claim for Carter, but feel free to imagine anybody you feel like!
So, I hope you enjoy this story! X