Wait, I didn't mean it

I was standing behind the curtain at the event, waiting to be called on. I was laughing with Sebastian about a prank he had pulled on RDJ a few weeks. I couldn't help but glance at Tom every now and again as he stood with Harrison several feet behind us, trying to stay hidden but with their British accents and loud laughs, it wasn't accomplished.

"Now, What you're all here for. Ladies and gentlemen, Carter Evans and Sebastian Stan!" The interviewer shouted into his microphone, making the large crowd scream.

I walked up the few steps and came onto the stage, waving at the fans. Seb followed behind me, doing the same with a huge grin on his face. We sat down on the couch after shaking hands with the man.

"Welcome, guys. How's your day been?"

"It's been great, we're the last panel of the day so I got to lay in bed for most of the morning." I laughed.

"Weren't you just on vacation? How much more sleep do you need?" Sebastian asked with a laugh.

"I'm a growing girl!" I defended.

"You haven't grown since the eighth grade. Chris told me."

"Ignore him, he's a grouchy Romanian." I waved my hand in his direction, playfully dismissing him with a laugh.

"Carter, this is your first Marvel movie, right?" The interviewer asked.

"It is! It's the first time I've acted in a marvel movie, but I've been on the sets with the whole cast since Chris was first cast as Captain America." I replied, making the whole crowd cheer. "Don't cheer for him, he's the worst! He always steals my slippers!" I told them.

"Can confirm. Chris is always walking around the set and the trailer park in Carter's pink slippers." Sebastian laughed as he put his arm over the back of the couch.

"Was it different for you to suddenly be in the movie?"

"Totally. I mean, tagging along with Chris was great because I got to have all the fun and none of the responsibilities that come with being a MCU actress. But suddenly, I'm in hair and makeup getting a wig and my own costume. It was a crazy experience."

"Sebastian, we've seen before that Bucky really struggles with who he is and his past. How do you think that impacts his role in Infinity War?"

"With Bucky, his past always haunts him and we kinda get a glimpse of that in Civil War Where Tony asks him if he remembers killing his parents, and he says that he remembers them all. Then he goes to Wakanda and this is really his step into accepting himself and finally becoming who he sees himself as. So this pivotal battle really allows Bucky to show everyone that he does mean well, you know?"

"Good answer!" I told him, playfully nudging his arm. "I would like to add, that at the end of Black Panther, we see Bucky waking up surrounded by children. And it really reminds you that this genetically enhanced super soldier with a big ass metal arm, capable of mass murder is safe around children. If that doesn't speak for Bucky's personality then I don't know what does."

"Someone's a Bucky fan, I take it?" The interviewer asked with a laugh.

"100%! Just his charisma we get to see in The First Avenger to how much he wants to redeem himself as the movies go on! And not to mention the amazing actor who plays him!"

"Thanks, little Evans." Seb said with a glowing smile.

"Carter, what can you tell us about your character?" He asked.

"Well, not much, I can tell you that." I laughed as I adjusted my position on the couch. "Her name is Alice but goes by Blue, which you see in the trailer. We don't know a lot about her background at the start and it's something we kinda explore a little bit. She's a young girl who is trying to do the best she can when burdened with all this power." I told them before taking a sip of my water that sat on the side table.