Makes his ass look great

No matter how many times I see him, it never gets easier. It's like as soon as I lay my eyes on him, every feeling I've ever tried to burry comes rushing back to the surface all at once.

Everything that we went through together and everything we told one another created a layer of awkward tension that can be cut with a butter knife. I knew everyone around could feel it too, but I tired my best not to let it impact my work on camera.

Me and tom both stood on our markers waiting for the director to call 'action' while purposely ignoring each other's gaze. Tom fiddled with his hands - I could tell in this moment he hated the Spider-Man costume purely for the fact it didn't have any pockets he could hide his shaking hands in.

"And - Action!"

"Look, I don't know who you are, but I had that handled!" Tom yelled at me, using his hands to gesture to the guy knocked out that laid between us.

"Not to burst your bubble, Spider-boy, but you didn't. If I hadn't saved your ass then you'd be toast." I flipped my blue hair over my shoulder and crossed my arms.

"It's Spider-Man." He replied sheepishly. "Where did you even come from? I've been working with Mr Stark for a long time and he never mentioned anything about you - whoever you are."

The guy on the floor started stirring so Tom reached out and pretending to shoot webs at his hands to keep him down.

"That's because Tony Stark doesn't know who I am. It won't stay that way for very long. But where are my manners? I'm Alice Steel, but people call me Blue. Now, let's get going - we have a wizard to save."

"CUT!"

Tom removed his mask and we immediately increased the distance between us as the crew began the preparations to change the camera angles so we could shoot it again.

I walked off the stage before I got caught in a conversation that I really didn't want to be in and made my way over to Chris and Sebastian who stood off the side, watching the scene being filmed.

"You know, Carter, everyone prefers you to Chris literally because of how sassy your hair flips are." He laughed as Chris mock punched him.

"Seriously, kid. You okay? I know it's not easy to film with him." My brother asked with sympathy clear in his voice.

"It's tough but Infinity war filming is almost over and then I won't have to see him until the press tour and fingers crossed I won't get put in an interview with him." I shrugged my shoulders. "And stop calling me kid, I'm 21 years old." I pouted.

"Have you even talked to him since it all went down? He was such a huge part of your life-"

"Are you taking his side, Chris? You're MY brother."

"Not completely, I mean, I just don't want you to regret not at least trying to fix this relationship with someone you love." He replied, quickly trying to make me less angry.

"Whatever, Chris. You're meant to support me but I guess Tom is more important." I shrugged my shoulders and walked back to my mark while Chris called my name.

He knew better than to follow me. I was stubborn, maybe too stubborn.

"Hey, Carter. You ready to film?" Anthony asked as he sat in his directors chair. He offered me a kind smile as I simply nodded at him and leant against the brick wall of the set. 

      That scene took another six takes to complete. There was so many camera angles we needed and with the few stunts that were thrown in, it was safe to say that I was pretty tired when the day was over.

"Nice work today guys. Before you all head off, there's been a change in schedule. Tomorrow, Carter, Seb and Tom aren't needed but we will need Chris and Robert. That's all, good night everyone."

The cast and crew all said their goodbyes for the night before heading in their separate directions. Just as I turned to leave, someone gently grasped my wrist. I quickly spun around to see who it was, only to feel my heart drop.

"Love, can we talk?" Tom pleaded. I'm such a sucker for that accent and those eyes - so much so, that even despite every part of my mind telling me to walk away, I didn't.

"Sure. Let's go to my trailer."

Neither of us said anything on that walk to each other. We exchanged pleasantries with the people that we passed but didn't dare talk until we were behind the closed door of my trailer.

"We probably have ten minutes before the costume department turn up to help get us out of these things." I waved my arms, gesturing to the suits before starting on the bobby pins in my head. "So if you want to say something rather than just gawk at me, now is the time."

"I miss you." He blurted. "So much." I didn't turn around to face him. He stood a few feet behind me, as if he was just waiting for me to turn to him.

"And who's fault is that? Because the way I remember things, you were the one that lied to me. You are the reason this relationship ended."

I continued to work on my bobby pins, pulling them out one by one and throwing them lazily on the vanity.

"I screwed up, I know. I'm sorry. I just - I can't sleep thinking about what could happen between us if we only give it a chance-"

"I already gave you a chance!" I slammed my hands down on the vanity, staring at his reflection in the mirror. "I asked you, point blank, if the rumours were true. You denied them. You told me it was nothing more than a kiss! And I believed you!"

" I didn't want to hurt you more than I already had! I was drunk, it was a mistake."

I spun on my heels and my faux blue hair fanned in a circle before landing on my shoulders. "No Tom, the mistake was letting myself believe that we could work. So many people told me not to trust you after those pictures came out!"

There was a knock on the door that interrupted our screaming match as it swung open to reveal a couple of women from the costume department.

"Carter? We're here for your suit. But we can come back if this isn't a good time?"

"No, it's fine. Tom was just leaving." I glared at him, signalling that he should probably leave my trailer. He hung his head low and left quietly, not bothering to make any of his cliché romantic phrases he was known for.

"I hope you don't mind me saying this." The stylist started as the door closed. "That Spider-Man suit makes his ass look great."

God, don't I know it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed chapter 2, guys!

I've attached a picture of the kind of blue I imagine Carter's wig to look like - bonus that dove actually took this pic!

Lots of love xx