Well, that was pathetic

The flashing lights from the cameras was blinding as I walked the red carpet. My excitement for the movie had overpowered my exhaustion and I knew I'd feel it in the morning but I didn't care.

"So, Carter, this press tour has been quite different from the others for you - what's it been like for you?" She asked with a beaming smile.

"It's been a bit odd." I laughed. "Obviously, I haven't been able to travel as much as everyone else but Marvel were really accommodating and allowed me to pre-record a lot of my interviews. It's funny actually, you can tell what order they were filmed in purely by the size of my bump." My hands grazed over my huge belly while I had a smile on my lips.

"It's no secret that you enjoy a glass of wine from time to time- who doesn't - how've you found this pregnancy?"

"It was weird at first -  I'd go out to dinner and have to remind myself that I couldn't order alcohol. Then I got used to it, you know, it's for my babies. And Tom's been amazing. He promised that because I couldn't, he wouldn't drink until the girls are born." I laughed.

"Oh! What a scoop! So you're having girls?" She asked with a huge smile.

"Oh crap." I sighed, my shoulders slumping. "Can you guys cut that from your interview? We decided not to release it until they were born." I groaned, my hand reaching up and pushing back a loose curl.

"Of course, no problem."

"What can we expect to see from this movie in comparison to  what we've seen of her before?"

"The last time that you all saw herC she wasn't Alice Steel - a normal teenager, she was a genetically mutated super soldier trying to help save the world. Then, in this movie we get to see the more vulnerable side of Alice. In Infinity War, she explains how she ran away from HYDRA, so we get a glimpse of her life on the run. You know, living really rough, on the streets. However, that's not to say that we won't get some badass Blue scenes."

"Any scoop you can give us about perhaps seeing any familiar faces?"

"Well, It's been spoiled by yours truly about the appearance of Elizabeth as the one and only Scarlet Witch. We got to see a bit of her in the trailer where she looked super badass. But if you stick around for the end credits scene, a familiar Avenger might be there." I winked with a laugh.

"Miss Evans, Ruby and Max have just arrived so its time for the group photographs." An event manager said as she approached me. I nodded and wrapped up my interview with a couple final questions before waddling back over to the carpet.

"You doing okay?" Lizzie asked, quickly catching up to me and putting her hand on my back. Chris stood next to her with a huge smile, button up his suit jacket.

"I'm honestly so tired and just want to sit down but I'm powering through it. I've got a month until these little girls arrive and I plan on making the most of it." I sighed, my hands resting on my stomach as I felt a strong kick to my left side.

"I cannot wait to meet my goddaughters!" She squealed quietly before pressing a kiss to my cheek.

My cast all greeted me and my bump with a huge smile that often came with them feeling for a kick of two from the girls. We all lined up to have pictures taken as a grip as well as in pairs.

"Has anyone seen Tom? It's been like half an hour?" I asked to nobody in particular as I scanned the crowd of people. Downey let his hand fall from the small of my back as he helped join the search.

"Last I saw he was talking to a group of fans at the barriers." He said with a slight crease on his forehead. We both probably looked like lost meerkats as we crammed our necks to looks for him. "Is everything okay?"