Chace Crawford is pretty hot

I walked out of the movie theatre with tears streaming down my face as I tried to find somebody I knew.

"McKenna!" I called as I saw the little girl with her parents. I walked over to her and greeted her with a hug. "You were absolutely amazing! I'm so proud!" I gave her a kiss on the cheek and watched as she giggled.

"Thank you Carter! I was really scared that people wouldn't like it!"

"Are you kidding? You were better than Chris! You had me crying, you see this mascara running? It's because of you!" I laughed as I started to wipe them away.

I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist from behind and a head rest on my shoulder.

"I lost you after we came out, love." I smiled and brought my hand up to cup Tom's chin without looking away from the little girl in front of me.

"Okay, I have to go find my brother but, congrats on the movie, sweetie!" I hugged her one last time before taking Tom's hand and walking back down the carpet as the press took pictures.

"Chris was great," Tom noted as he swung our arms childishly.

"I know! Who knew he could do something other than Shmamtain Shmrica!" I laughed as we approached Chris who stood talking to some press.

"Speaking of amazing, here comes my little sister!" I heard him call. I let go of Tom's hand and walked over to him and waving at the journalists as Chris wrapped his arm around my waist.

I looked over my shoulder to see Tom start a conversation with Lizzie as she walked away from my parents. I was really hoping they wouldn't approach Tom, this really wasn't I planned on him meeting him.

"Carter, what did you think of the movie?" The reporter asks as he held the microphone way to close to my face.

"Well, McKenna was amazing, though I'm not to fond of the main character - really poorly cast!" I laughed as Chris bumped me with his hip. "No, I'm totally kidding. It was amazing, ask Tom I came out of the theatre sobbing! The way they told the story was incredible!" I told them as Chris gave me a peck on the forehead.

"I'm gonna pay her later" he chuckled.

"Well, thank you for talking to us, we'll let you head off now." We waved goodbye to the people before heading back to Lizzie and Tom.

He pulled me back into a hug with his arms wrapped tightly around me. I was still only about reaching his mid chest so it was easy for me to breathe in his scent.

I leant my head back and gave him a quick kiss with a smile.

"Alright, Get off my sister." Chris laughed as he pulled me right out of Tom's grip.

Me and Tom sat on the couch in Tom's hotel room, opposite ends as we talked.

"I guess we have everything talked out?" He questioned as he raised his eyebrow

"I guess so." I sighed, looking at him. "You've explained, I've forgiven. I think we're good." I shrugged my shoulders.

There was an awkward silence as neither of us knew what to do - it was a new situation for both of us.

"Cuddle me?" I pouted.

"I was hoping you'd ask!" He chuckled as he practically leapt from his spot and pulled me into his arms and holding me against is chest.

"Not so tight!" I whined though it only encouraged him to squeeze my body tighter. "Stop!" I laughed as he started to tickle my waist. "I'm serious, Tom!"

He flipped us over and pinned me to the couch as his fingers jabbed into my waist and ribs.

"Tell me who's the better superhero!" He yelled through his laughter.

"Iron man!" I breathed as best as I could with laughter still tumbling from my lips.

"Oooooh, rookie mistake."

"Okay! Okay! Spider-Man!" I laughed. He instantly stopped and stared at me with complete serious.

"Promise?" He quirked an eyebrow and don't move his body from his straddling position.

"Yes! Promise!" My laughter slowly stopped and I was left with a giant grin on my face.

"Good." He leant down the place a kiss on my lips as one hand cupped my face and the other laid on my hip.

"Well, wasn't expecting that." Tom and I instantly sat up when he heard a voice.

"Harrison! What the hell? You said you were going out for the day?!" Tom yelled as he stood up from the couch and walked over to his best friend.

"I forgot my set pass." He pointed over to the coffee table where his pass sat. "Hey Carter." He waved with a smirk on his face.

I gave him a little wave from the couch without looking at him, purely so he didn't see the embarrassment on my face.

"Okay, so is nobody going to explain to me what is going on here or am I just supposed to magically be able to read your minds?"

"We're back together." Tom looked between me and Harrison trying to explain the situation but looking to me for help.

"That's amazing! Finally, everyone's been waiting for this! Since when?" He cheered as he pulled Tom into a 'bro-hug'.

"About two weeks ago? When everyone went out to the club, we, you know, kinda-"

"You had sex?!"

"Amazing sex." I could hear the smirk in his voice as he spoke to his best friend. I gasped and picked up a couch cushion and threw it at him. His laugh rang out and brought a smile back to my face.

"So, have you told anyone yet?" The boys walked over to the couch and sitting down.

"No" "Scarlett."

"You told Scarlett?" Tom asked. "Not telling anyone was your idea."

"I know it was, but everyone saw all the hickeys on my neck so I had to make up an excuse and she was the first person I though of. So I told people she fell over and I caught her to explain the bruises. I promise, it was just her. Forgive me?" I smiled at him and gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

"I couldn't stay mad at you." He leant over to kiss me only to hear Harrison groan in the background. My hand rested on his face as I turned to look at him.

"Don't like it, leave." Of course I was only joking, and Harrison knew that so he threw another cushion at us while he laughed.

"Well, I should go. I have to meet with your agent on set to discuss the press tour - since you said you had to bring Tessa-"

"You're bringing Tess! You didn't tell me!" I shouted excitedly as I repeatedly tapped his arm.

"It was going to be a surprise! Harry's coming as well, so that'll be nice!"

"I'm getting it all straightened out, see you guys later?" Harrison took his pass and left the room quickly.

"Can we watch Gossip Girl?" I asked Tom.

"Do you ever watch anything else?" He groaned as he stood up to get his laptop.

"What can I say? Chace Crawford is pretty hot!" Tom turned to glare at me playfully. "Not as hot as you, babe! Now, what should we order from room service?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!

In case it wasn't clear, the italics are meant to represent a flashback. And the picture is what dress I imagined Carter wearing to the premiere to Gifted.

Lots of love xx