For the record, Shmaptain Shmerica

Tom held my hand as we strolled through the town in search of decor for the nursery. We chatted away happily about whatever came to mind, enjoying the time where had no pressure of time or any other work schedules that would've gotten in the the way.

"Can we get some of those cookies you got last time? They were so good, what were they?" I asked, swinging our hands slightly in time with our walking.

"They were hazelnut and white chocolate. I'm sure the market if like ten minutes away from here." Tom nodded with a smile, using his free hand to point. Point towards the right.

"They were so good - and there's paparazzi waiting up ahead. Nice." I sighed, myright hand coming up to rest on the top of my growing bump. "There's some fans up too, hopefully the paps won't be as bad."

"It'll be fineC love. I promise." Tom mumbled before pressing a kiss to the side of my forehead. I smiled contently, absentmindedly rubbing circles on my stomach.

"Oh my god! Hi, I'm such a huge fan, you guys are amazing!" A young girl shrieked as she walked up to us.

"Aw, Thanks so much love." Tom smiled as we kept walking.

"Would you mind taking a picture?" She asked with a beaming smile. I nodded and she stood beside me, holding her phone up with the camera ready.

She leant into me and rested her free hand on my stomach. I tired to hide my discomfort as she snapped the picture before thanking us and scurrying off.

Tom looked at me with concerned we continued to take pictures with meeting fans and taking pictures - most of them trying and successfully touching my bump.

"Can we try to keep the touching of babies to a minimum." Tom finally asked, noticing my building anxiety with the amount of people taking it upon themselves to feel a kick or two from my children. "In fact, could we just stop with the touching altogether?"

"You know, guys, we actually have to go. We have a doctors appointment this afternoon and there's some errands we have to take care of. But it was lovely to meet you all." I gave them all a quick smile before squeezing Tom's hand and leading us out of the crowd of people.

"God, people have an obsession with touching you." Tom groaned.

"Don't act as if you don't, it takes two to make a baby -babies."

                          Chris Evans has always liked to party - a trait he shared with his  sister. So it's no surprise that the younger of the siblings was found on the dance floor with a drink in her hand.

She danced along to the song playing, swaying her hips while trying to taking a sip of her vodka soda - though she missed and hit herself in the eye with her straw.

"Need some help there, sweetheart?" A deep voiced called from behind her. She turned her head and saw a red headed man approaching her.

"I have a boyfriend!" She yelled into his ear, hoping he would hear her.

"No you don't, your personal life is all over social media." He laughed, stepping closer to Carter and placing a hand on her hip.

Some one cleared their throat behind the two. Carter felt herself sigh in relief as she was able to move towards her brother.

"She may not have a boyfriend, but she has Captain America for a brother who will not hesitate to kick your ass if you don't back off." Chris said, protectively wrapping his arm around his sisters shoulder.

The mystery man shook his head before turning around and walking back into the crowd of people.

"For the record, Shmaptain Shmerica -" Carter hiccuped, suddenly feeling the tequila shots hit her. "- I do have a boyfriend. Me and Tom made it official! I'm a girlfriend with a boyfriend and together we are a couple!" She ranted with wild gestures.