I'm sure Harrison is single

"Ruby, it's been over 12 hours. I think I'm alright to be by myself now." I groaned, eating some of my toast that sat on my lap.

"I know, but because you're the star of the movie, we've had to postpone filming. You probably can't play this super tough teenager with a broken nose." She laughed as she put our drinks on the table and sat next to me, taking a bite of my toast.

"Seriously? For how long?"

"Well, Matt is such a lovely guy and said that we're not doing any filming until you're 100% better. So, could be like four more months?" She shrugged her shoulders as she started texting someone.

"Well, I guess I have to release a press statement." I breathed, pulling out my phone to type it out on my notes. "How much do you think I'm allowed to tell them? I've never written on of these."

"Why don't you call Chris? I'm sure he'd know what to do." Ruby said, looking up from her phone with a smile.

"Good idea." I mumbled to myself and pulled up Chris' number and called him.

"Hey Kid, hows filming?" He asked and I could practically hear the smile on his face through the phone.

"About filming, we've had to put everything on hold for a while." I admitted.

"Oh no! Why?"

"Well, I broke my nose-"

"I'm sorry? You broke your nose?" I could hear how confused he was. I could only imagine his eyes wide with shock and his jaw going slack.

"Yeah, but it's a clean break so it'll be fine. I also fractured my eye socket - Peggy, stop biting Strudel - so because of this, the whole movie has been put on hold."

"Kid, I'm so sorry. Are you alright? Do you want to fly back?" I heard some mumbling in the background and some shuffling. "It's Lizzie, I'm just confused on how you got injured to begin with."

"The stunt guy was meant to pull on my harness to send me flying back but didn't so I got punched in the face - full force - by a 6'1 guy with bowling balls for hands." I laughed but regretted it as my jaw started to hurt. "And, I'm fine. I've got Ruby and the other cast members to keep me company."

"Well, If you need anything just let us know."

"Thanks, but the reason I called is because I need to send out a statement and I don't know what to write." I sighed and took a sip of my tea through my straw.

Hey guys, this is just a little update on the filming of the Blue film. Due to unforeseen circumstances, filming has been put on hold for the foreseeable future. Those circumstances being that I have managed to break my nose while filming. When I know more about when filming starts again, I'll let you know!

Love you guys 💕

Since my whole face looked so horrible with all the bruises and the swelling alongside my cast, me and Ruby decided to invite the others over to my room and order dinner from room service.

"Hey, someone's at the door I think it's Max and Hayden. Can you get that?" I called from the bathroom as I finished washing my hands.

"Yeah!" Ruby shouted back. I heard her slippers scuff along the carpeted floor of the hotel room. The door was pulled open and there was some talking I couldn't quite make out. "Hey, Carter you might wanna come out here." She yelled.

"What did those two idiots do this time?" I groaned, putting the hand towel on the side and walking out of the bathroom.

"Max, if you've - Tom!" I yelled, practically freezing in place from shock. He stood in the doorway petting the dogs as they excitedly jumped at him.

"You look terrible, darling!" He laughed as he walked towards me.

"That's mean. You can't be mean to your fiancé when she's hurt." I pouted as finally met him in the middle of the room. He leant down to wrap his arms around my waist and mine went to his neck. He placed a soft kiss to the crevice between my neck and shoulder as I breathed in his scent.

"What are you doing here? You have so much to do!" I pulled away and playfully hit his arm. "You can't just drop everything and fly to a different country!" I yelled and stepped back to look at him.

"You can If your fiancée has a broken nose and is on the other side of the world to you." He said softly before bending down and kissing the top of my head. "Besides, I'm Spider-Man. I do what I want."

"You could at least kiss me properly." I over exaggerated my pout and stood on my tiptoes to reach him even though I was still way off.

"Oh no. Your nose looks disgusting!" He laughed before wrapping his arms around me again.

"I've missed you." I mumbled as I moved my head away from the zipper on Tom's jacket, scared that I could catch the cast on my nose.

"I've missed you too, darling." He lifted me onto his feet and walked us over to the couch. I couldn't stop the laughter as Tom over dramatically walked and put me on the couch before falling next to me.

"God, I need a British boyfriend." Ruby mumbled as she threw herself onto the couch beside me.

"This ones taken." I smirked as my arms snaked around Tom's torso. Tom reached for my left hand that sat on his chest and interlocked our fingers, he brought it up to his lips and pressed a soft kiss to my knuckles. "I'm sure Harrison is single." I winked.

There was a knock at the door so I groaned and sat up.

"I'll get it." Tom said as he let go of my hand and stood up. I pouted slightly.

"I swear to god if you say something cheesy about your hand being cold I'm going to lose my shit." Ruby laughed.

"Well, I won't now." I grumbled and drank from my glass of water - with a straw of course.

"Hey girlies." Hayden called as he strutted into the room with Max in tow. "How's that shnozz of yours, Evans?" He laughed before trying to sit next to me.

"You can't sit there." I frowned, using my foot to lightly push him aside. "And its very painful, thank you very much."

"This isn't mean girls, Darling." Tom flopped next to me and I threw my legs over top of his lap.

"God, The first time I see you in two and a half months and I can't even kiss you because of my damn nose." I groaned, throwing my head back.

"Are you going to be like this the whole time? I'm just gonna need a head up, is all I'm saying." Max laughed.

"Shut up, asshole." I muttered before grabbing the pillow behind me and throwing it at his head.

"So, what's the plan for the next four months?" Max asked as he caught the pillow, placing it on his stomach and hugging it tightly.

"Well, I don't know about you but I'm going to visit my fiancé's family in London." I told them matter-of-factly, snuggling into his chest and smiling with content. "I'll have to leave the dogs with Lizzie and Chris because you can't have pitbulls in England." I pouted.

"Yeah, but you'll have Tess. You can spend time with her and my brothers while I work."

"Can I come to London too? I'm in desperate need of a boyfriend and brits are the way to go." Ruby laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!

I imagine that Tom would be the cutest boyfriend, you know? He's just a cutie.

Max Lowe will be played by Ross Butler and Hayden Fields will be played by Noah Centineo because he's just so hot and I loved him in To All The Boys I've Loved Before

Lots of love xx