You promise there will be cake?

"Please don't make me go." I grumbled, running a brush through my hair. My arms grew tired after only a few minutes, and Tom noticed it so he quickly took the brush from my hands.

"You do realise this is your gender reveal, right?" He laughed, gently combing through my blonde hair.

"Maybe I can stay in bed and you can FaceTime me?" I pondered, my hands absentmindedly smoothing over my now 7 and a half month pregnant bump.

"I don't think Lizzie will be too happy with you - considering this has been two months in the making." Tom said with a light chuckle as he put the brush back on my vanity.

"And you promise there will be cake?" I asked with my eyebrow cocked as I looked at him in the mirror.

"I promise there will be cake." He grinned, taking my hands and pulling me up. His arm then went over my shoulder as mine snaked around his waist. Tom pressed a kiss to my forehead before exhaling deeply.

"The guests are arriving soon, we've already got people waiting downstairs. u guess we should go and interact with everyone." I sighed against him and pulled away before heading down the stairs, being greeted instantly by a small swarm of people rushing around.

Tom and Lizzie had wanted this to feel more like a family event so they insisted on not hiring any help where possible. Lizzie had worked so hard on organising this gender reveal that also doubled as a baby shower - even being considerate enough to arrange the party at my home.

"How's those little babies?" Chris asked, placing his hands on my bump.

"They're kicking like crazy today. Put your left hand here, baby 1 is being very active." I said with a smile, moving my brother's hand so he could feel the powerful kick.

"Wow, that's insane!" He laughed before letting go and leading me into the kitchen. "Okay, Lizzie is taking final guesses on their gender - obviously her and I won't be taking part since we know what you're having but everyone else is guessing." He finished before grabbing a few grapes from the fridge and popping them in his mouth.

"I can't believe you have managed to keep this secret for two months." Tom said with a grin, pressing his hand on the small of my back and rubbing small circles.

"I won't lie, it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Lizzie is very scary." He shuddered sarcastically as Lizzie approached from behind.

"Am I now?" She smirked, wrapping her arms around my brother's torso.

"Of course not dear, you're an angel."

I heard the front door open before my dogs claws were clambering around excitedly. I walked out to see Sebastian and Scarlet walking in with gifts in their hands and a huge 4-tiered cake.

"I did promise there'd be cake." Tom whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around me from behind. His breath fanned my neck and sent shivers down my spine. My eyes fluttered closed for a moment as I relished in this moment.

"You drive me crazy." I mumbled, suddenly needing every part of him - all of his affection, his touch, his contact.

"Then do something about it." He mumbled back, his head tilted to the side as he pressed a kiss to my neck gently.

"That's how we got here to begin with."

                     Carter and Tom headed towards the trailer on set. Filming had to be cut short for the day due to the director having to rush off for a family emergency.

"I'm going to be so glad to get out of this dress and into my sweats." Carter groaned as she ran her fingers through her wig-free hair.

"This party scene has become my favourite of the movie. I'm so glad Hayden keeps messing it up." Tom laughed, opening the door for his fiancé before following her inside - but not without staring at her ass first.