So, drinks?

I walked onto the stage for my final day on set, emotionally preparing myself for the scenes today. I walked with Robert who had half his metal suit on with motion capture pants as we talked about sad topics.

"This probably isn't a very good acting technique- mental health wise, you know?"

"It's not the best, but it works. Now, I'm going to go listen to depressing music and watch videos of dogs being rescued and starting a new life." I nodded my head and put my headphones.

I walked to my chair and sat there as my makeup was touched up and Justin combed through some stray curls.

After 15 minutes of light crying at Disney Land proposals, I was called to set. So I left my phone with Lucy and headed to my mark.

I stood with my hands out and my legs shoulder width apart. My torn cape fell off one shoulder and my suit had multiple tears. I had fake blood dripping from my lips with a cut running down the side of my forehead and onto my cheek.

"Rolling. Action."

"Stark!" Blue yelled as she shot out energy to catch the billionaire from his fall. But Thanos quickly used the reality stone and it evaporated into nothing.

With another clench of his fist, Thanos used the stone again to conjure a weapon, throwing it at the teenage girl and sending her flying back in the process.

"Blue!" Spider-Man yelled before shooting out a web and swinging over to Alice. He crouched down beside her injured body that lay on the cold, rubble covered ground.

Peter's eyes quickly scanned Blue's body, hoping for the best but soon catching sight of a huge gash on her upper thigh as well as a spear Thanos had summoned stabbing her abdomen.

"Hey, Spider-boy." She gasped as her upper body lurched in pain. "Great weather, Huh?" She chuckled dryly.

"Mr Stark is holding him off, just hand on a little longer." Peter rushed as he quickly went to apply pressure to the leg wound with one hand and using the other to cradle Blue's head.

"I -uh - I don't think I'm making it out of this battle." Her voice cracked as she tried to pull a light smile, doing her best to comfort her newfound friend.

"No, no, no." Peter rushed as tears sprung to his eyes.

I'm not supposed to cry yet, but the sight of Tom crying makes me pretty emotional.

"You will, Blue, you will."

"Listen, Peter. You have to get the gauntlet off him, don't let him close his fist. Tell Stark-" she paused and took a deep breathe, gasping her words "- tell him I did everything I could." Blue's words started mumbling as she began to cry.

"Don't talk like that, tell me about how YOU plan to get the gauntlet off Thanos." Peter choked, stroking her hair back gently as his tears fell.

"You should've stayed on the bus!" Alice laughed before it turns into a chocked up sob. She reached up and cupped Peter's face, wiping away some of his stray tears that fell.

It was completely off script but I didn't care, I couldn't stand to see him cry.

"Alice, please don't. You've gotta stay with me. You can't leave me." Peter sobbed, stroking Blue's hair.

Tom went off script too but I decided to roll with it and try my best not to break and comfort my boyfriend.

"I know I've not been the nicest to you, but I know you'll do amazing saving the world. You might not think it, but Tony loves you. You're a son-" her sobs became heavier as the pain began to overwhelm her and make her feel weak. "Go, save the world."