I should hope so, we are engaged

With my nose finally healed and I was given the all clear my a ENT doctor, I was flying back to Atlanta from LA. Tom was going to be staying at the house with the dogs as he enjoyed some time off.

I was sat on the end of my bed, my hair still slightly wet from the shower. I'd thrown on a comfy pair of leggings and a basic top. I quickly pulled my hair into a messy bun on top of my head to keep it out of my eyes and slid my feet into my comfiest sneakers.

"Are you almost ready? I've got to leave soon babe!" I called to Tom, he was in the kitchen finishing his breakfast. I'd woken up earlier than him to prepare for my flight and decided to let him sleep in a bit.

I slid my pone into my backpack and stood up, checking my appearance in the mirror once more before grabbing my luggage and heading downstairs.

Tom was standing at the bottom of the stairs with his phone in one hand and his car keys in the other. He heard my footsteps and looked up, a huge smile appearing on his face.

"Darling, you might want to put your hair down." He nodded at my neck with a smile where a huge red hickey sat as a reminder of last night's antics.

"Damn it." I grumped pulling it out of its ponytail and fluffing it over my shoulders. "Better?" Tom nodded in response as I continued my way to the bottom of the steps, leaning into Tom's body.

It wasn't long until we were driving to the airport, singing along to the music on the radio and sharing stories about our Christmas.

Tom had flown back to London for the holidays and I had gone with Chris to Massachusetts to visit our family.  Tom and Harrison had come back to LA for new years and we threw a party in my house to celebrate.

"It would be Sam that fell into the tree." I laughed.

"I'm talking, tripped over the wire and landed inside the actual tree, it fell over and almost smashed the window. He practically took Harry down with him. Mum was not happy at all but dad thought it was hilarious." His deep chuckle brought a smile to my face as the car parked and we climbed out.

Tom grabbed my luggage with one hand and gripped mine with the other as we walked into the airport.

"I miss those guys, Paddy is just so adorable." I muttered as I leant my head against Tom's arm and bringing his hand up, finding it easier than to try and kiss his lips while walking.

"Carter!" I heard my name called by the familiar woman. I looked up and saw her waving at me with a huge smile.

"Lizzie!" I yelled back as she abandoned Chris and ran towards me, pulling me out of Tom's hand and wrapping her arms around me.

"Your nose looks so good! You never would've known it was broken!" She said as she pulled away, poking at my nose with a laugh.

"Are you sure? Because I all ever see is this huge bump right here." I groaned, running my finger over the bridge of my nose.

"Love, there's nothing there. Dr Green is the best nose doctor in the country and did an amazing job. You look perfect." Tom said, leaning over to press a gentle kiss on my nose. I scrunched nose up and smiled playfully.

"Guys, you're going to miss your flight if you don't go and check in now." Chris said with a grin.

"I guess I have to go." I turned away from my brother and Lizzie to let them say goodbye while I took advantage of our last moment together for a while.

"I guess you do." Tom took my hands in his own and squeezed them tightly. He looked down at our interlocked fingers and ran his thumb over my ring gently. "When this movie is over, we'll plan the wedding. Just like we talked about." Tom whispered, keeping this moment between us and ignoring the dozens of paps that were soaking in this photo opportunity.