Call me that again

"Before we leave for LA tomorrow, I want to spend this whole day together." I told him as I put my phone onto the side table.

"Good, because I really do like your cast mates but I'd like at least one day to spend with just my fiancé." Tom pressed a kiss to my neck softly before wrapping his arms tighter around my waist.

"Call me that again." I smiled, leaning my head to the side and giving him more access to my neck.

"Fiancé." Tom mumbled huskily, placing more kisses up my neck and over the back of my shoulder. "Fiancé." He kissed up the nape of my neck and travelled back round to my jaw. "Fiancé." 

"We really should get out of bed." I told him as I stroked his arms lightly with my nails.

"Where's the fun in that. The beds warm, the outside is not." He mumbled with his husky morning voice prominent. "Spooning is fun, not spooning isn't."

"I like that logic." I smiled as I flipped myself around in his arms so that I could look at him. I smiled at him, though he couldn't see it as his eyes were still shut.

His hands came up to my hair and gently toyed with it, his fingers twisting small sections absentmindedly. I smiled in content as I pushed myself closer to him if it were possible.

"I really have missed you." I told him as I pressed light kisses to his chest as I couldn't reach his lips.

"I should hope so, or else we really need to reconsider this whole engagement thing." He said without hesitation as his smile grew.

"At least open your eyes if your going to be sarcastic with me." I mumbled.

"No, your nose is very off putting." He smirked with his eyes still shut.

"Real mature." I groaned as I rolled out of his arms and headed towards the bathroom.

                        Tom and I had only been apart for three weeks and I already missed him like crazy. Waking up without him was horrible now that I was so used to sharing the bed with him. The house seemed so quiet without him so I filled the time by booking myself as many interviews as possible alongside my stunt training. The busier I was, the less time I have to think about how much I miss my fiancé.

Which is how I found myself on the Ellen show.

"So, you were at a fan event recently and they were obviously asking a lot of questions about your characters." Ellen asked. I nodded with a smile and waited for the rest of the question. "You were asked about how you'd want your character to die. Now that the movie is out, are you able to tell us?"

"Well, I guess." I laughed. "I would want her to die after taking out a HYDRA base and getting justice for the guys who did all the experiments on her. She's kinda haunted by this life she's had and is afraid that it'll catch up with her so, I think once that's gone she'll be able to die in peace." I told Ellen with a smile as the audience clapped.

"And that's not what happened, right?"

"Nope. I died pretty graphically. I got stabbed in the stomach. I literally died in Peter's arms, telling him to be a good superhero." I said as I crossed my legs and sat to the side on the couch.

"Now,your fans would hate me if I didn't ask this. How are things with you and your boyfriend. I mean, nobody know who is. Been in a couple indie movies." Ellen laughed.

"Yeah, hes been in this small time production, Spider-Man." I laughed. "Everything is great, there's actually something that we need to announce which we've been keeping to ourselves but -" I paused as I pulled my hand out to show everyone. "We're engaged!" The crowd went crazy and erupted into cheers and claps.

"Wow! That's incredible, congratulations to you guys. Where is Tom?" Ellen asked as she too applauded.

"Thanks! He's not here right now, he's back in London because he's got some stuff he's working on."

"We actually got in contact with him and he sent us this video. Apparently, you are quite the dancer. Take a look."

I turned to the screen in fear of what Tom has given them. He has a lot of embarrassing videos of me that he gets when I've got my guard down.

It was a video of me and Ruby recreating the dance from Riverdale between Veronica and Cheryl in season 1. I was doing the moves that Veronica had done while Ruby was imitating Cheryl.

We'd shot it on a day that the studio had sent us on to bond and get to know each other. Max was behind the camera and laughing the whole time while Hayden acted as a over exaggerated hype man for the two of us. I'd sent it to Tom because I'd told him almost a year ago that I'd been desperate to find someone that would be willing to learn the dance with me.

"Wow! That was amazing! How come you've never done anything with your dancing?" Ellen asked once the video had ended.

"I'd wanted to be a dancer when I was younger so I went to dance class with Chris - I got really into it, tap, jazz, ballet. I like to keep it as a party trick I guess." I laughed.

"Tom said to us that if we asked you'd dance for us, is that true? Apparently you've danced for him before." She asked with an eyebrow raised.

"God, he's so immature!" I laughed.

                           I sat on the couch with my dogs sat on my lap as Tom opened the door for the room service we'd ordered.

"I'm so annoyed that I can't have any wine you know." I groaned, ruffling Strudel's ears lightly.

"The doctor said you can't because of these painkillers - I'm going to make you a promise. As long as you can't drink, I won't drink". He said definitively, setting our food on the coffee table in front of us. "Oh, your nose is bleeding again." Tom said softly, picking up a tissue and reaching towards my nose. He dabbed lightly and I winced at the pain.

"I'm so sorry, love." He apologised quickly as he continued to catch the light stream of blood that fell from my nose.

"It's alright babe. I just cannot wait for this all to be over." I mumbled with my eyes screwed shut, hoping it would ease the pain slightly.

"It will be." Tom said, kissing the top of my head before putting the tissue in the trash.

"Good, the sooner my nose heals, the sooner I can actually kiss you." I moaned as I picked up the pasta I'd ordered and Tom did the same.

"Among other things." He winked suggestively, raising his brows.

"You're so immature. But yeah among other things."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it!

Bit of a filler chapter, sorry. But I am building to the big stuff! The video is the dance that they're talking about on the Ellen show.

Lots of love xx