It's practically fate

I scrolled through my instagram mentions and saw thousands of fans freaking out about my livestream. Some talking about my makeup and my apparent beaten up face, others wondering why everyone was so emotional - but the majority were loosing their minds about the fact Tom had put his arm over me.

We hadn't addressed the rumours yet, despite the many articles that were published, all stating they had inside sources that all had different information.

I was enjoying the day to myself, everybody else was filming on and off all day so I found ways to entertain myself.

I went to the gym first thing this morning and then enjoyed a nice hot bath that probably lasted a lot longer than it should have - but I lost track of time once I turned on Gossip Girl.

After the chilled morning, I ventured out into town to do some shopping. I had just been in a small cafe getting lunch and I'm about to continue my shop. But just as I entered the next store my phone started ringing in my hand.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Carter Evans?"

"Yes, it is. Who's calling?"

"My name is Rosie Daniels, I'm a real estate agent working for Baker's Estates - your mother has been in contact with me about you buying an estate in Los Angeles."

"Oh, Yeah hi! Did she tell you what I was looking for?" I questioned as I looked through a rack of dresses.

"She mentioned you were interested in at least three bedroom homes in the suburbs. When are you available to meet and view properties?"

"I'm going to be in LA in three weeks and I'm there for about five days. Would that work for you?" I asked her, picking out a couple dresses in my size.

"That's absolutely perfect, can I pencil you in for the 23rd May?"

"That's great, thank you so much. Have a lovely day." I hung up the phone and slid it into my purse.

After buying three dresses and a skirt from the store, I found myself walking around the mall a bit more, buying odd bits here and there.

And as the day was coming to an end and the mall was closing, I saw an animal adoption fare going on. My curiosity peaked as I looked over to the white picket fence and the stall.

I quickly made my way over to them, trying not to get caught by fans - not that I don't love my fans, but I just really needed to get to the fare.

"Hello." The lady spoke with a smile as I reached the pen.

"Hi, are these two left for a reason?" I asked, crouching down to be at level with the two puppies and patting them lightly through the gaps.

"These two are inseparable, it's hard enough convincing a person to take one pitbull, let alone two." She sighed.

"I'll take them!" I said quickly standing up and looking at her with a huge grin.

"Wow! Okay, great! Are you sure?" She opened the door of the pen, allowing me to walk in and be greeted by the two dogs.

"Of course!" My voice went up several octaves as huge grin found its way to my lips at the sight of the dogs. "Do they have names?" I crouched down and let them jump at me excitedly.

"The white and blue one is Peggy and the coffee coloured one is Strudel." She laughed lightly.

"That's so perfect!" I was using the typical voice everyone uses when talking to dogs or babies. "It's practically fate!" I fussed them behind the ears as they both begged for attention.