I choose to ignore it

London has always been one of my favourite places to visit. Every time I come here, I'm in awe at the beauty of the city. Of course, it wasn't until I'd started seeing Tom that I discovered the hidden gems like miniature forests with streams and open fields.

This time was different, instead of going exploring with the Holland boys, I was stuck in the house nursing a broken nose.

"I'm just so confused as to how you got injured before Tom." Harry laughed as he sat on one of the other couches, not looking away from the movie on the tv.

"Honestly, me too. He's so much more clumsy than I am." I laughed, petting Tessa lightly. "I hope our kids take after me."

"Woah, kids? I sure hope not." Nikki laughed as she brought in cups of tea - my favourite thing about British people is their obsession with offering tea to their guests. "Tom's practically a kid himself."

"Oh, he's so not ready to be a dad just yet. Thanks." I said as I took the hot mug from her hand.

"Did I not get tea, mum?" Harry said, finally looking towards us with confusion.

"You know where the kettle is, you've also got hands." Nikki laughed, sitting beside me.

"Harry, don't pout - you'll get frown lines." Sam said as he walked through the front door. "Hey mum, hey Carter," he said, placing a kiss on his mom's cheek and patting my head jokingly as he walked past the living room and up the stairs.

"When did he even leave?" I asked, confused because I thought he was upstairs this whole time.

"He sneaks out to go meet this girl he's been seeing, thinks we don't know about it but we do." Harry shrugged his shoulders simply, turning the volume down slightly. "I think her name is Megan or something."

"I hope you're not teasing your brother, Harold." Nikki warned. I sat up straight and my eyes widened.

"Is your name Harold?! How did I not know this?!" I practically yelled with a huge grin.

"Seriously mum! Thanks for that." Harry groaned, throwing his head back in frustration.

"Now now Harold. No need to to be rude." I laughed. The locks on the door twisted again and it was flung open. Tessa sat up straight, waiting to see who it was.

"I'm home!" Tom called, shutting the door behind Harrison and throwing the keys into the little bowl sitting on top of a unit. "And I've brought a stowaway."

Tessa jumped off the couch and went to greet the boys at the door. Tom fussed her quickly before leaving her with Harrison and making his way over to me. I tilted my head backwards, resting it on the back of the couch and pursing my lips dramatically.

Tom pressed a kiss to my forehead before literally jumping over the couch and standing in front of me.

"Why can't you just walk like a normal person and not risk breaking my sofa." Nikki laughed at her son.

"I'll buy you a new one." Tom shrugged simply before reaching down, wrapping his arms around me before pulling me up. He span us around so that he could fall onto the couch with me landing on his lap.

"Hey Harrison, how are you Harrison? Want any tea Harrison?" He grumbled as he walked into the living room with Tessa in tow. He looked around and saw us taking up all the space before slumping his shoulders. "Fine, guess I'll sit on the floor." Harrison threw himself into the rug dramatically.

I laughed as I pressed my body closer to Tom's and rested my head on his chest. I smiled in content as Tom started to run his hand up and down my leg simply.