Why are you wearing a hair net?

Who knew that reading the same lines over and over again would be exhausting? I'm serous, not only do I have to audition with individuals - I then have to do group sessions to see how well they work with each other.

"So, who have we got next?" I asked the Russos as I took a sip of my coffee. I was sitting in a desk chair, spinning in slow circles to pass the time on this break.

"We have Ruby Jenson for the role of Becca Hill." Joe said as he read from the list in front of him. I nodded my head and put my drink back on the table.

"I've heard that name somewhere."

"She was in that movie All My Love, did alright in the box office actually." Kevin replied as he read over the girls headshot.

I nodded my head again before dramatically spinning on the chair with a smile.

"They're ready for you now." I heard the voice of Karla, the assistant to the Russo brothers. I stood up as the young girl walked in.

"Hi, Miss Evans! I'm a huge fan!" She said with a big grin on her face as she shook my hand.

"Please, call me Carter." I replied as she let go of my hands and greeted the men.

"So, please state your name, where you're from and who you're auditioning for."

She looked into the camera with a smile. "Hi, my names Ruby Jenson. I'm from Palm Beach, Florida and I'm auditioning for the role of Becca Hill."

"Okay, lets get to reading. Carter, you have the first line." Joe nodded as he sat back in his chair behind the cameras. "And, action."

"Look, I'm the new girl. I get it, you don't really want to be my friend or interact with me in any way. I don't blame you, I have this look about me."

"Don't be silly, I mean, it's pretty strange to join a new school during the last semester but we'll roll with it. Come, I'll introduce you-"

"I already told you. I'm a loner, I don't do friends. I'm used to it."

"Come on! Girls gotta stick together. I'm sure we have biology together, Miss Stone is a pain in the ass but friends make it bearable."

"Don't touch me."

"Oh, not a fan of hugs? Totally get it, my uncle has the same thing. Says people creep him out."

"Bad history with people. It's why I like to be alone."

"Well, hopefully we can change that. If Miss Stone is in a good mood she might let us be partners. How great would that be?!"

"So great."

"And honestly, totally digging the blue hair. You know, not many people can rock it but you really pull it off. I mean, most people prefer natural - not that there's anything wrong with NOT natural - personally I -"

"Do you ever stop talking? Do you have an off button at all? Because that'd be super useful."

"I guess you're not a morning person! That's alright, we have great coffee in New York!"

"That was great girls, Thank you." Kevin said with a nod and smile.

"You were great, well done Ruby!" I praised as I shook her hand before she quickly picked up her purse and left the room.

I waited a moment just to make sure she was actually out of ear shot.

"Are we all in agreement that she was the best out of all five girls? I mean, she has this vibe. I can't explain it!" I told them as I grinned widely.