"Tear" - Chapter 1

Hi Guys! This is the first chapter of my second book. I really hope you enjoy it as this is just a little chapter. The following chapter will be longer. Enjoy reading! :)

Tears slowly dripped down my cheeks as I was sitting before the gravestone on my bruised knees.

I sighed deeply as my breath shivered.

Where did I put myself into for God's sake?

Four months earlier:
"Aish Jimin!" I screamed as I tried to get away from him. "Don't come any nearer." I grabbed a cushion from the bed as he already stood in his tickle position.

"I'm going to get you!" His fluffy eyes were looking at me as he could attack me any moment.

We were quiet for a moment.

"Come here." He softly grabbed my arm as he pushed me against him while starting to tickle me.

"Ah, stop Oppa!" We both laughed and fell onto the bed.

As we we're lying onto the soft, white bed he smiled. There was a sparkle in his eyes as he slowly stroke through my hair.

"I love you, Mi-Cha."

I gazed into his eyes.

"I love you too, Jimin."

He slowly came forward to kiss me as he pressed his red lips onto mine.

It was like this moment could last forever,

until the phone of our hotel room suddenly ringed.

Jimin looked up and made an irritated sound as he slowly stood up. He stiffly walked to the sound as he picked the phone up.

"Hello?" Another voice on the other line quickly talked as Jimin listened. "Yes... Yes... Alright." He nodded like someone in front of him told his or her story and quickly hung up.

I sat upright again waiting for what he had to say.

"They called that dinner would be half an hour later." He smiled and sat down next to me again. "I completely forgot that we even had dinner, because normally it would be right now."

"Really?" I quickly stood up. "I forgot too! I have to put my clothes on as quickly possible." I looked to my pink pajamas as he lied down.

"Please, Jagi. Can't you give me one last hug?"

I looked at him doubting for a moment as he looked so fluffy and sweet with his blue pajamas and messed hairs.

"Alright," I lied down next to him, "But only one."

-

I was almost done doing my hair as Jimin was still lying onto the bed, because he had chanced in less than ten minutes.

My hair was on a knot as the two little red spots on my neck caught my attention.

They were a memory of the terrible guy that was luckily dead.

I sighed and quickly moved on with my thoughts as I thought about Jungkook.

This was the last day of Jimin's and my honeymoon and tomorrow we will go home. I hope he has cleaned the house.

Jungkook's POV

"DASHI RUN RUN RUN!" I screamed so I could overcome the hard music as everything spinned around my head.