"Tear" - Chapter 24

Hi guys! This chapter is full of drama so get ready for kind of a cliff hanger. I really hope you like it and I would recommend listening to Spring Day by BTS when seeing * Enjoy reading!

I didn't know what to say as we were looking at each other.

"Do you miss him a lot?"

I didn't want to really answer as I was still afraid for his reaction, but this time I didn't mind.

It was like Jimin - while still having this completely different attitude - strangely enough was sad about it himself.

"Yes."

I smiled through my pain as I now noticed his eyes were filled with tears too.

"But I can't have everything."

I sighed.

"I mean; I already have the best brother of the world and a husband..."

I didn't want to let my voice sound this disappointed as he quickly looked up to me again.

"You aren't egoistic. It's okay to grieve about it for now."

He came a little closer as he lied his hand onto mine while he looked at the wristband. A tear of him slowly fell onto my bandage.

Jimin's hand had always been cold, but never this cold.

"And you must not forget that I am-"

He quickly closed his eyes for a moment and softly shook his head before opening them again with a smile.

"That he is with you..."

I tried to swallow away something like loneliness as his reaction remind me of the friend I had lost.

Jimin was always more the kind of person to hug me and tell me everything would be okay if I was upset. And that he would react this sensitive to a man he probably hated most was extremely unexpected.

I guess I'm just thinking too much about Abraxas. But it's okay.

"Mi-Cha, I-"

I looked to him again and waited for what he wanted to say as his expression looked quite emotional.

"I am-"

Jimin's POV

The blackout I just had was finally gone as I had fought hard to come back to reality again. God, I hate those headaches.

I now noticed what I was seeing as I was holding my wife's hand.

I didn't notice the black wristband she was wearing as I looked at her face.

It looked content yet extremely saddened.

Her cheeks were wet as her voice sounded quiet while she slowly looked up to me.

"What did you want to say?"

Mi-Cha's POV