"Tear" - Chapter 22

Hi guys. I'm sorry it took so long to make a new chapter of this story ;-; a lot of things happened which caused me to stop having motivation for the most interesting story of me. I hope you like the chapter ʕʔ I know it's shorter than others, but don't worry. More will follow soon

I looked to the white door slowly opening, hoping it was Abraxas while I just had had a bad dream.

But,

it was the doctor...

He was holding something as he walked to me.

"I found something I believe is yours."

I gave him a confused look while I opened my hands as he gave me a vague look too.

Seven kinds of rings fell onto my hands as I immediately remembered them from Abraxas. He always wore them...

Some of them were old yet others were newer. Also one of them was gold. It had his initials...

A bad feeling in my stomach overwhelmed me as I listened to what the old man had to say.

"I was just at the toilet, you know... looking into the mirror," he blushed "as a young mysterious looking man used one toilet." He looked to the rings that were in my hands.

"He was gone for quite a long time as I tried to talk to him, yet nothing happened." He sighed before he looked at me with big fascinated eyes.

"When I finally managed to open his door, these were the only things left..."

"I want you to be happy." I remembered his smile as his eyes got watery..

"Even if it means you'll never see me again, sweetheart." A tear rolled down his face as he slowly disappeared.

Jungkook's POV
The doctor walked away as Jin, Jimin and Namjoon began to busily talk.

"Finally," Jimin smiled. "No more problems." He wanted to make an innocent joke as Jin smiled.

"Yeah." Namjoon grinned a little as they quickly began talking about other things.

But,

My sister wasn't happily doing what they were doing. And instead, she was just staring at the empty space in front of her as I knew something was wrong.

I looked one last moment to the guys who weren't paying attention as I quickly stood up to sit down onto my sisters bed.

She was still looking in front of her not reacting as I slowly grabbed her cold hand.

I tilted my head slightly to the left as she quickly looked at me with a surprised expression.

I didn't need to ask a question for her answer as she suddenly yet very quietly burst out in tears as the others didn't notice anything and just walked away to get something to eat.

"Hey," I softly padded her shoulder.

"There isn't a reason to cry, is there?"

She suddenly looked the other way as she deeply sighed.

"I-I just don't like the fact that Abraxas is gone,"

As I saw her face from the side, while another tear rolled down her soft cheek, she quickly dried her eyes and looked back at me.

"He... saved me."

We were quiet for a moment as her words suddenly hit me.