"Tear" - Chapter 11

"Maybe that boy that just walked to her and stopped behind her can comfort her, dear."

I didn't pay attention to that person standing behind me.

"Jungkook or Jimin, whoever you are... just leave me alone. You both broke my heart."

"I'm none of the names you just called me, sweetheart."

I turned my head slightly to the right not able to see the face of the person behind me.

"Abraxas, just leave me alone."

"Alright, alright." I knew he was smiling by the way he said it as I heard his footsteps slowly walking away.

But wait a minute,

Why did those people see him too?

I looked to the mom and daughter as a few things he said to me a while ago came up.

"I will be real when you do believe in me. I can now only talk to one person at a time via his or her mind. If there were people here now, they would think you're crazy."

I thought back about the time where I was sitting outside not knowing Haneul and Jimin were that in love, while Abraxas was there with me.

I still can't believe how stupid I was to trust another person.

I'm done with love and romance right now, and the only thing I want is someone who would listen to me and care for me, without me giving my love.

Maybe,

I looked up to Abraxas who became more away from me every step he took.

Maybe he would care for me.

He almost tried to kill the people I love, no I mean loved, but he never wanted to do me any harm, he just wanted to make me his because he was in love.

Why would he be wrong for that?

Another tear dropped down my cheek not knowing what to do.

Should I go to the right, grab my car and go to a home were nothing's left?

Or should I follow the left path, be with Abraxas for a while, were nothing was right?

I let out a deep shivering sigh and stood up to ran to Abraxas with tears in my eyes.

Abraxas' POV
I suddenly heard footsteps as even I had lost hope. She would probably choose for Jimin anyway.

He always wins, he always will... but at least I'm alive again to do what I want.

I don't like that Jungkook or Jimin tho, yet I'm not too angry anymore, because when I was dead, I had time to think how stupid I was back then.

Without noticing, I suddenly felt soft hands around my waist as someone was hugging me from the back.

I heard a soft feminine voice sobbing a little bit as she was one of the little people that made my heart beat faster.